Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
wholly owned direct subsidiary of pepsico, so corporate sibling to fritolays not a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
la also has seriously better ingredient logistics, which is why it beats out bergen county and ne prc, too

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
https://www.seriouseats.com/salt-and-vinegar-spanish-tortilla-recipe

get to post a alt-lopez recipe in the afp thread and be justified in doing so~~~

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
it actually does work amazing like all his other recipes but good for pissing off a spaniard if you need to

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
cthulhu is a rhode islander eat the tentacle corn

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they didnt have the capability or inclination to do huge ensembles of flavorants in the late 19th century where they invented all this stuff

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
hello.jpg shot

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the eternal epic quest of mre makers is to actually get gi joe to eat it all

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
thats why they spent literal decades figuring out elementary school-level retort pizza

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
thats just being french, wheres the accent

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i could only find it on reddit in 15 seconds notice

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/miz6jn/golden_corraltxt/

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Dumpmaster General posted:

a place near me does a 'baked ziti' pizza that's just a pizza with vodka sauce instead of normal and some meat with like, I dunno, a couple of nice thick ziti noodles per slice, and it's not my favorite pizza but it's a fun 'I feel like something different' choice that captures the whole 'get it, it tastes like baked ziti but on a pizza!' thing perfectly.

What I'm saying is if my fuckin local shop with a bunch of drunk college kids working it can pull that off I have no idea why so many real places' idea of it is 'uh we hosed up a mediocre pizza with a bucket of sauce???/'

if they're in college, they've got high school and are almost certainly literate and know the local language fluently. if they're only drunk, that almost certainly means they're not both drunk and on meth. therefore, that's a materially more educated and sober workforce than many chain places get

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

힘난다 "himnanda" calques to "effort expended" or "to expend effort" or "to use strength"

top small line says, "Effort Expended Burgers awakes again the min-cho-dan!" (MINt CHOcolate, which is sweet [dan])

large line says, "Say Yes To the MinChoDan"

in the little ribbon it says, "Birth of the sweet-refreshing mint choco burger, first in the nation [Korea]!"

bob dobbs is dead has a new favorite as of 22:51 on Oct 15, 2022

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
it says in this one here that they had a vote between avocado burgers and that monstrosity and the monstrosity won

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2022101117361748411

also, min-cho-dan is reported to be short for mint-choco-mania, i thought it was short for "sweet" but its the other gloss

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

uber_stoat posted:

i'm going to open the first restaurant to specialize in Wad-based cuisine.

youve been beaten for a long time by these jerk offs in books

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harv...68442718&sr=8-1

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
immersion blenders make potatoes gluey anyways, use masher or manual ricer

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
trivial w pills and powders which is most of em

and ld50 is 50% fatality, obviously caffeine is so common the 5% happens all the time

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
feature not bug hth

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

dung smoked lamb

wtf is wrong with your nation

they already said

no fuckin trees

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they prolly just overdid it on the carbon monoxide treatment. its standard to treat meat that way because it turns the meat a lurid shade of pink and peeps love that poo poo apparently

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
right? peep who bought it got value for money

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Please enjoy this South Korean entry in to the "Brasil of Asia" competition

https://i.imgur.com/Najxq4Z.mp4

E: is the clear sauce corn syrup?

i love how the english caption says "potato pancake" but the korean caption says, in korean, "cheese potato pancake". over and over again...

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
it also says 치즈 먹은 감자 (cheesy potato) on the side of the stall but i initially read it as 치즈 먹는 감자 (the potato which eats cheese), which is a pretty funny image

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
every year the cdc has a lil dealio saying dont do cannibal sandwiches and every year wisconsinites ignore those fuckers

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
yeah theyre just german mettbrotchen but w/ an english name

only the problem is american food system is shittier

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
what they actually mean is that they're way to the lower right of this

https://xkcd.com/1916/

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
konnyaku is an indigestible starch

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the process has been the same for half a millennium. it isnt some new creature of food science, altho the packaging sure makes it look like it

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they belong here, unfortunately

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its allowed not to mean anything but if you dont put it on the label and someone else does you lose

ostensibly it means extra egg yolks but the allowed level of egg yolks overlaps entirely

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

hallo spacedog posted:

I do not miss the age where they thought advertising had to be 7 paragraphs of text

if you sell newsletters or a specific type of course or niche software that age is now

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
sorta imagine a movie studio menu would have the abominations it does to serve actresses getting their rear end beat by producers until they lose $ridiculous_number_of_pounds

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
second pic does not belong in this thread

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

uber_stoat posted:

I'll take one whole rotisserie chicken, thank you. no, I won't be needing utensils.

hong kong airline means its duck

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its a non-american or american child portion, they may just be a foreigner

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
think those spots are insects

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
obesity crisis started crisply in the 70s. thats one argument for it being unicausal somehow

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Manager Hoyden posted:

Is there actually a liturgical reason the wafers have to be so bland? I'm not making a joke, I really don't know why they haven't been updated in my lifetime or when/if they were revamped before that

the market is brutally unconcerned about taste and ultra conservative about everything

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
https://foodicles.com/catholic-travelers-tastiest-communion/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its important to note that many priests pan fry the shank, this is the wrong way to go about it, the shank is a low and slow cut