Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
haunches

Robot Made of Meat

I can't decide whether I like "friable" or "frangible" better.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Finger Prince

Cromulent and gormless are both good words.

Manifisto

shambolic is very evocative of things that it does not actually mean. it makes me think of a huge shambling beast.

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

lol

Hah love me some good death metal and...

Sealab 2021 :hmmyes: If you want something yummy, put a happy cake in your tummy! (I hope I got that right, off the cuff)

Yeah that's it! I listen to some death metal but if I had to pick a subgenre it'll have to be doom all the way.

Zil

milquetoast

not because of what it means, but because it always trips me up when I see it written down.

Areola Grande

favorite Scrabble words are qat, xi and za

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
fucky

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
beeves

Areola Grande

I hope ur not starting several beeves w/ this post...

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

I hope ur not starting several beeves w/ this post...

:aslol:

Ass-penny

ziggurat

Areola Grande

ungulate :horse:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
spumoni

Areola Grande

spaghetto, raviolo :yum:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

concuss :mil101:

Ass-penny

Ethereal

Areola Grande

preternatural :drac:

Finger Prince

alright, gently caress.
you can say it so many different ways and it can mean so many different things... it's just such a good word to say.
gently caress... gently caress!
you can draw out the f a bit, and shorten the u, throw on a truncated -ing that's little more than a sharp grunt, and you've got this loving guy.
Or you can just be incredulously fuuuuuuuuck, which is different from the impatient come on, fuuuuuuck!
It's just such an excellent loving word.

Areola Grande

cobblestone

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

alright, gently caress.
you can say it so many different ways and it can mean so many different things... it's just such a good word to say.
you can draw out the f a bit, and shorten the u, throw on a truncated -ing that's little more than a sharp grunt, and you've got this loving guy.
Or you can just be incredulously fuuuuuuuuck, which is different from the impatient come on, fuuuuuuck!

rear end! :pray: 🛐💒

Areola Grande

some of us don't recognize the f word :colbert:

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

alright, gently caress.

I believe it was George Carlin who said "it can be used as almost every word in a sentence; gently caress the loving fuckers."

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

I believe it was George Carlin who said "it can be used as almost every word in a sentence; gently caress the loving fuckers."

Yup, he did a whole bit on it.

Xamboni
Boneless but less is better

Finger Prince

Boneage, ie the state of being boned, which is like being screwed, but not quite, and you can't really say screwage.

Ass-penny

I like to order my pizza boneless. Stop friggin including bones with my pizza

biosterous

Finger Prince posted:

alright, gently caress.

fucko

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

fuckesque

fucktitious

fucksplosion

ty nesamdoom!

Zil

Manifisto posted:

fucksplosion

Sounds contagious

Ass-penny

I always wonder if kern(ing) and kerf come from the same root.

Manifisto

rear end-penny posted:

I always wonder if kern(ing) and kerf come from the same root.

do you mean keming

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Manifisto posted:

do you mean keming

:argh:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Finger Prince posted:

alright, gently caress.

its also funny when kids say it on videogames all mad, and do the F with like a plosive sound. one day they will learn that a passive "faaaaah q" is more effective

also good is hiding it inside of another phrase, like " aw gently caress-ryin' out loud!" (got it from wiggums on simpsons)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
crunt

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Areola Grande

poob. u can't get in trouble for saying it b/c it's not a real swear word :eng101:

Areola Grande

same with fremp

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

frumpy

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande