Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going #1 overall?
Juraj Slafkovsky, LW
Shane Wright, C
Logan Cooley, C
David Jiricek, D
The Field
View Results

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

get an agent because I'm pretty sure he's just got a public speaking thing. he's always been fine IIRC on TV shows and in interviews and stuff

He reminds me of a muppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

Romanov + 66 + 98 for Dach is pretty good overall imo

Is Dach good? Please be good

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Paracaidas posted:

Happy to repost any of The Athletic summaries of any teams if folks would like. Mostly just a centralized version of their pre-draft reports with minimal new insight (which is the happy medium of contentmill as gently caress but also useful?).

I'd be curious to hear their take on the habs picking Slafkovsky

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Schremp Howard posted:

The Habs drafting McDonough, Paccioretty, and Subban in 2007 with their first three picks was great. Then they traded McDonough for Scott Gomez.

Yannick Weber was in that draft too. Not a superstar by any means, but managed to stick in the NHL for 10+ years.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Roman Hamrlik was a #1 pick? Jesus.

That 92 draft class doesn't look very good...