Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going #1 overall?
Juraj Slafkovsky, LW
Shane Wright, C
Logan Cooley, C
David Jiricek, D
The Field
View Results

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
trade down or move one of them to wing. it's not that big of a deal IMO, they'll have good options either way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

It’s kinda crazy that the Sabres have three firsts. I’m unreasonably excited for the draft because it the org finally has a sense of direction after a decade of pretending they were one or two pieces away from greatness. Free Agency is going to be nuts too because they have tons of cap space. I dunno what’s going to happen and that’s exciting?!

they'll likely be boring in FA and while there's a decent chance of a trade, i doubt it'll be anything crazy. i don't think the fun will begin until next offseason

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i still like kakko but i don't know how much value he carries in a trade for the 2nd overall pick. it's also very funny because the 2nd overall this year will likely be the same caliber of prospect as kakko, so i'm not even sure what the point would be other than the rangers hate him and want him off the roster and are willing to pay extra to get it done

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

OldSenileGuy posted:

Is trading Kakko for the 2ndOA pick really “selling low” on him? It’s pretty much the best case hypothetical trade involving him

the rangers would definitely need to add to kakko to get 2OA

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
shut the gently caress up!!!!!!

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Just an FYI but Bobby Mac might be spoiling picks on twitter

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
CHAOS DRAFT ACTIVATE

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
lol Jersey is gonna go D now and Cooley's gonna go before Wright

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
If Cooley goes before Wright I'll lose my fuckin mind

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
SHUT THE gently caress UP ARIZONA

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
lmfao holy gently caress what is happening

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
evil Gary is alright by my book

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
this is the most obvious flyers pick i've ever seen tbh

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Jiricek seems like he'll be real good. He's the guy I wanted to fall to Buffalo at 9

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Savoie was one of the three or four guys I wanted for Buffalo. Glad they didn't gently caress this up

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
I'm perfectly fine with the Sabres taking a chance on Yurov at 16 now. I didn't like the risk at 9, but swing for the fences at 16, gently caress it

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Nazar was ranked all over the place, not off the board really. I like him a lot, was hoping he'd be a possibility for Buffalo at 16

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
maybe his brother hates money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Sabres never interviewed Kemell at the combine. Would be surprised if he was the pick, but who knows