Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

For her HoH, Taylor got an ipod and headphones loaded with the bee Beyonce album which she's been sharing with Monte. A few hours ago, they were in bed together. Monte was sleeping with the headphones on, and Taylor took them off, waking Monte up. This was very disrespectful to Monte, so he's moved all of his stuff out of the HoH room and is whining to Turner about how terrible Taylor is and how much he hates "how she presents herself". In conclusion, Taylor is the most cursed person in the world, a Cassandra for our times.

1glitch0 posted:

So Turner is going home now, right?

No, it's Brittany. Monte can count on Turner to bring him to F2 and obviously Brittany isn't going to do that, not to mention that Turner is going to suck at the quiz portion next week.

pospysyl fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Sep 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

That jury doesn't look good for Taylor, especially after Alyssa's comment.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Turner won the first part of the HOH comp.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
Monte won the second. Taylor could be toast.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

That second contest was more about how to zipline quickly than about getting the quiz right.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Jury segment favored Monte, questions favored Taylor

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I think he hosed up not taking Turner.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

YESSSSSS

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I wish I liked Taylor. Everything about her rubs me the wrong way. What’s the smallest amount of comps a winner has ever had?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Taran went over that in his Taylor recap video a day or two back, I think she tied a couple of people for winning with the least amount of comp wins? Don’t recall exactly, I’ll look back.

Edit: Maggie, Jun and Dr. Will are winners who had the same amount or fewer of comp wins. Not bad company. Here was the recap, starts with her stats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLB5ic27Duo

Teek fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Sep 26, 2022

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Teek posted:

Taran went over that in his Taylor recap video a day or two back, I think she tied a couple of people for winning with the least amount of comp wins? Don’t recall exactly, I’ll look back.

Edit: Maggie, Jun and Dr. Will are winners who had the same amount or fewer of comp wins. Not bad company. Here was the recap, starts with her stats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLB5ic27Duo

Nice. I’ll check that out. I haven’t been watching that long, so this seems wild to me. Really shows how important the social game is.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

Secks posted:

Monte won the second. Taylor could be toast.

I've never been so happy to be wrong.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Perhaps the best underdog comeback I've ever seen play out, fiction included. Taylor's the first winner in years that isn't boring or hateable.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
It is funny that even to the end, people in the game underestimated Taylor. Monte also gave some of the worst boring answers about his game, while Taylor destroyed her answers and speech.

Monte played a fine game, but he was never as competitive as he should have been, and he didn't really strategize as well as he should have. He was overconfident and never really recognized Taylor's strengths in the game. In the end game, he could have made it easier on himself, by eliminating Taylor over Alyssa. Or keeping Brittany over Turner. But, he didn't think of the game in that way.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
That was the best Speech in years. I would have flipped to Taylor with that.

I feel like the winner should be disqualified from AFP though.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Monte thought with his dick and it cost him the 750,000 dollars. Amazing. I didn't much like any of the final 3, but this was certainly the funniest outcome.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Shneak posted:

Perhaps the best underdog comeback I've ever seen play out, fiction included. Taylor's the first winner in years that isn't boring or hateable.

Her speech was so, so good. I'm a Taylor fan for life.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Finale was fine I guess. I don’t hate Taylor but there’s just this overwhelming pageant stink all over her that I cannot get past. Like I genuinely believe she’s a nice, sincere person but she comes off as so rehearsed all the time that it leaves me with permanent doubt.

At the end of the day, Monte is just too passive. It was his to win and he basically just whatever’d his way to second place.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I wanted Taylor to win but I also voted for Michael to win the $50k so uggh. Also Daniel's hair is disgusting, he uses way to much Murray's for a white guy. I use it myself but only a little dab for white people hair. He looks like he puts the whole bottle on to it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Snowmankilla posted:

I think he hosed up not taking Turner.
yeah lol. Turner was "Monte but worse." Taylor was a wildcard with her own unique story. Not exactly shocking she crushed the jury phase when she's a pageant queen.

Interesting Big Brother let Taylor win fan favorite as well. I always thought they just excluded the winner and sometimes even the runner up.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
It used to be America's Favorite Juror.

Looks like it changed to America's Favorite Houseguest in 11, after starting as Juror a few seasons earlier. Neither in BB 8. I think if there was any year where the Favorite Player was also the winner, it probably would have been 10 when Dan won. Keesha as Favorite Juror was a solid choice though.

Teek fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Sep 27, 2022

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I’m guessing Kyle might have won but they could t have give. It to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pillowpants posted:

I’m guessing Kyle might have won but they could t have give. It to him

this is the same show that did nothing when its host went above and beyond to handwave her rapey husband's actions so I don't really think they would've done anything to cover that up.