Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
The idea of the twist is fine but the pairs this time are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Yeah, basically this twists allow a majority alliance to game the system. Po's Pals or whatever they're called were basically going to fall apart as a real thing, but this twist basically gave them reason to stay together. Very dumb. By each staying in separate pairs, they can always help insure the other pair member goes home.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
What is the twist?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
You know what would be a great twist?

No twists.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

So apparently the guys had a talk sesh this morning and decided to back door Ameerah instead of Taylor? lol

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Taylor and Nicole picked for veto, unsure if they compete individually or together. Nicole says she’s going to try to secretly throw.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Teek posted:

So apparently the guys had a talk sesh this morning and decided to back door Ameerah instead of Taylor? lol

honestly I would love this? anything that makes the house wake up and be like "oh we can't just blame everything on Taylor"

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Veto over, sounds like Jasmine and Turner didn’t compete, so it was Brittany and Michael against Taylor and Nicole. Brit and Michael won seemingly. Now to see if the guys follow through… would love it to be a blindside. “Oh we’re totally putting Taylor up!” “This is for Pooch. Ameerah and Terrance, take a seat”

Teek fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Jul 24, 2022

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Turner wants to break it to the girls gently lmao that's not gonna work

ALSO Daniel blew up at Taylor apparently????

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Jasmine apparently passed out before the comp began. She’s going to coma her way into final three.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
I will say it's buckwild to finally be on the same side as the rest of the internet fandom.

Bless Queen Taylor the Uniter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRz-Ybsl25w

Long may she reign

Savahontas fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jul 24, 2022

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Plan still on track to blindside and back door Ameerah today at the veto meeting. Will hopefully make for some good feeds.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Veto meeting held. Ameerah and Terrance were the renoms! Yay, plan held.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/realitytv2003/status/1551661740642926593

Owned.

pospysyl fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jul 25, 2022

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Jasmine blaming it all on Indy. lol

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I gotta say, I had the feeds up right when they came back, and seeing that whole group crying, particularly Jasmine, made me really happy. They are so shook. We just need Terrence to not self evict now since he had apparently declared he will give up his game for Ameerah.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Feeds are amazing right now. The non-Leftovers side are basically pointing fingers at each other and the Leftovers are skating by playing things up.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Nicole is imploding hard and I think she's the big villain this season, which has surprised me.

jk lol she's a cop

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Rumored spoilers on what will not be on the show tonight: the veto meeting. I guess they need the time to set up the context for Turner's speech and narratively it makes sense to begin tomorrow's episode depicting yesterday's spiralling with the veto that kicked it all off.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

They're playing Big Brother!!!

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, should be a big episode tonight. Hopefully they’ll be able to cover the full breadth of the madness those two days.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

These people are loving ridiculous.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Holy poo poo Daniel and Nicole. That wasn’t shown in the feeds.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

oh and i know im late but uh pony: nicole poison: terrance :(

could see ameerah as a potential winner too.

i want to take it back

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

i want to take it back

idk I think that's a great post cena

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Seems like we’re still on lock for a blindside tonight. Seems like it may be 7-4. With Daniel throwing Terrance a pity vote.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
YESSSSS

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

gently caress yes. Hahahah.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Monte won HOH.

Teek fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jul 29, 2022

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
I don’t want to get ahead of myself because he could easily overplay it, but Joseph seems scary good, like BB16 Derek level. It’s one thing to get a big target out, it’s another thing to have the fallout directed at oblivious patsies and set up the next week with just a nudge to the right people.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Once he turned 25 last week, his brain finally clicked into place. He’s definitely kicked it into a higher gear. He’s really laying it on thick with his lies, buts it’s all been fairly believable since he’s been consistent in his character, he’s just actually active behind the scenes now and using his original aloof persona as a front.

He’s been supportive of Taylor, but I wish he still wasn’t using her as a tool with the house targets.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Ya he’s pushing her to go up as a pawn, but Monte and co. don’t really seem into that idea.

Also Monte had to pick have-nots and started with Michael and Brittany, but it was Michael’s birthday so he chose Turner and Jasmine instead. Jasmine is beside herself about it, should be a great week.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Great blindside. I wish they had gone for full chaos and all just denied voting her out and throw the entire house into paranoid hysteria.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I think they might have if it was 6-5

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Alyssa and Indy on the block.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Daniel and Kyle won veto. Sounds like Monte and crew may have threw it to get it in the hands of someone else to use. They’ll then “back door” Taylor and send Nicole home instead.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Does Daniel know that's the plan?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

They have no idea. I think he and Nicole guess that she’d go home, but it’s not 100%. No one still knows about the true nature of the Leftovers. Ultimately it doesn’t matter what Daniel wants, as long as one of the veto holders wants to use them, it gets used. So Kyle could force the issue. Of course both he and Brittany kind of want Alyssa to go anyway if it doesn’t get used.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Teek posted:

They’ll then “back door” Taylor and send Nicole home instead.

Hail Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Teek posted:

They have no idea. I think he and Nicole guess that she’d go home, but it’s not 100%. No one still knows about the true nature of the Leftovers. Ultimately it doesn’t matter what Daniel wants, as long as one of the veto holders wants to use them, it gets used. So Kyle could force the issue. Of course both he and Brittany kind of want Alyssa to go anyway if it doesn’t get used.

Oh I forgot either can use it. Looking good for the leftovers. I'd prefer Nicole to go, but either is funny.