Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Holy hell :lmao: "He's grooming him"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jesus christ I have no idea why every line of dialogue is just impossibly funny.

No matter how old I get I am just gasping helplessly over this garbage

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I love the new episodes but man this show really belongs on a linear service like Pluto where the show is sandwiched in between music video blocks and ads for zit cream.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Concussed Beavis is adorable.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
God this season is fun and unpredictable so far. All of the video interstitials keep tripping me up, even the dullest one with the plumber got me at the funko pop.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Oh, that was Houston.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Small White Dragon posted:

Oh, that was Houston.

That was just a Houston accent.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm just happy Post Malone finally found a woman that can't tell him his music sucks!

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm just happy Post Malone finally found a woman that can't tell him his music sucks!

I completely lost it at that.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I thought all the episodes were really good and funny. I lost it multiple times especially when Beavis flips out at BTS and freaks Butthead out.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Hollismason posted:

I thought all the episodes were really good and funny. I lost it multiple times especially when Beavis flips out at BTS and freaks Butthead out.

This kicks rear end, you know. But it sucks.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Holy poo poo the Beavis' mom jokes in episode 4 had me in tears.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Was an interesting set of commentary in episode 4. Pretty funny but all 3 segments were pretty much just Beavis and Butthead bickering about something unrelated to the thing they were watching...

But the mom jokes were pretty drat funny.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of interesting that we're getting Beavis only episodes but not Butt Head.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

muscles like this! posted:

Kind of interesting that we're getting Beavis only episodes but not Butt Head.

in the fire episode i thought they were putting the fire joke to bed, cos it's not really that funny, but i appreciated that they said nah this was just a lame fire

i think we're getting beavis a lot cos butthead is the 'leader'. beavis is more sympathetic since butthead relentlessly bullies him, you can do little solo stories with him. butthead solo would just be like

im smart ahuhheh

actually that sounds excellent

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
He finally found a woman who can't tell him his music sucks.

You know, I saw some people complain that when the watch videos they're way smarter than they are in the narrative parts, but like, who the gently caress cares?

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

I know that it doesn't matter in any way, but in the original run was it ever explained in any way why these two high school students appear to live in their own place together?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Senor Tron posted:

I know that it doesn't matter in any way, but in the original run was it ever explained in any way why these two high school students appear to live in their own place together?

From the new show, I think Bevis's mom owns the house, and she's just gone all the time. Probably because she's seeing that roofer guy.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

twistedmentat posted:

From the new show, I think Bevis's mom owns the house, and she's just gone all the time. Probably because she's seeing that roofer guy.

It's because Beavis's mom is a slut.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's kinda funny how the new episodes almost can't help but flesh out their world. Like their source of food, who owns the house, whether Beavis is capable of figuring out how to silence a twanging electric guitar he knocked over.

Also how Butt-head's mind games and paternalistic attitude toward Beavis keep getting weirdly deeper and richer, like it all has a strange kind of intent behind it now rather than just being slack-jawed staring at this other moving figure in the room

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

According to wikipedia there are going to be over 40 episodes to this 'season'

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

Yeah, the movie finally explained that the house was Beavis'.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

muscles like this! posted:

Yeah, the movie finally explained that the house was Beavis'.

And just casually glosses over the fact that "Beavis" is his last name.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Mylan posted:

And just casually glosses over the fact that "Beavis" is his last name.

His name is Beavis Beavis.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Anderson is like 100 but still looks like he's 70, and still sounds exactly like Hank Hill.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

TOOT BOOT posted:

According to wikipedia there are going to be over 40 episodes to this 'season'

WOAH uhhuhuhhuhhuh

That's cool uhuhhuhhuh

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Bula Vinaka posted:

Anderson is like 100 but still looks like he's 70, and still sounds exactly like Hank Hill.

Until I saw Tales From the Tour Bus, I didn't realize that the Hank/Anderson voice seems to just be Mike Judge's natural speech.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Middle aged Beavis & Butthead... a spoiler from the thumbnail so you can't be mad.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I love old Beavis and Butthead.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"I'd brought an extra banana if you'd like one"

"A what!?"

"A Banana... They're delicious... better than nachos..."

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Thanks for letting me know I get this for free with T-Mobile. Can’t wait to watch this.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

"I'd brought an extra banana if you'd like one"

"A what!?"

"A Banana... They're delicious... better than nachos..."

Gallant Butthead had me in tears

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

In a just world they would have killed you.

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

What's going on with the older episodes? I see it's just a random smattering from here and there. Rights issues?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Harriet Carker posted:

What's going on with the older episodes? I see it's just a random smattering from here and there. Rights issues?

Maybe rights issues. More likely they realize what's got people on the platform and slowly releasing old & new episodes instead. They know if they just dump them all, someone would just download them all and they'd be in a torrent.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

twistedmentat posted:

He finally found a woman who can't tell him his music sucks.

You know, I saw some people complain that when the watch videos they're way smarter than they are in the narrative parts, but like, who the gently caress cares?

It's always been like that and that is what makes those parts so drat funny. The narratives illustrate what utter idiots they are, so when they relentlessly dunk on stupid pop culture in the videos it just makes the burn land that much harder because of who it's coming from.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Actually pretty funny Mike Judge put Nice Butt-Head in front of Home-Aide. Pretty rare both episodes play off each other in some way.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
I knew as soon as Butthead got that medication, that he'd probably down it all at once or something, but it did seem surprisingly effective

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

My favorite so far has been socially conscious fire ordering Beavis to pick up bottles, then chiding him for putting them in the wrong bin.

Is the wasp episode the best outcome Anderson has experienced from interacting with them? They didn’t mean to help but got the nest down without breaking anything then took it with him, and it doesn’t come back to his house.