Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Man, it sucks that Paloma had to leave in that manner, but I really wasn't enjoying her time in the house. It was fun in a chaotic way, but she just seemed really lovely to Taylor all week because "she's not a girl's girl". Hopefully Taylor can restart her game fresh, especially since the number one person in the house gunning for her is gone. However, it sometimes feels when you have been labelled as someone you can put up on the block, you stay there for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Pooch has claimed he's watched Big Brother before yet still thinks he's in a good spot. I expected more from a man nicknamed Pooch.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I felt really bad for Taylor, so I am glad that she has joined a large alliance. Also, Daniel and Nicole just seem like the worst.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I know more people use the Spoilers thread, but I try to avoid spoilers. Although, I do read the thread as soon as Thursday night's episode is done.

What a week. For the Leftovers alliance, I think having Taylor as HOH was the worst case scenario for them as a group. From what we saw on TV, she was indecisive, and showed she wasn't a good strategic player (why would you promise safety to two players outside of your alliance? Why would you suggest two alliance members go up instead of anyone from the other side?). Everyone started overthinking what should have been an easy week, so it became way messier than it should have been. Now, the Leftovers have clear divisions between them, whereas maybe the alliance could have lasted another week or two while picking off the other side.

Also, really unsure as to why Kyle won the veto. He put himself in a difficult position that could have easily been avoided. Maybe he thought he could save Alyssa from the block.

Michael seems like the clear winner at this point. He seems like he's the only one thinking long-term. He can also win comps when he needs to, and he is directing the house in a way that no one seems to suspect at this point. However, Joseph is also showing a much better game than I thought after the first few weeks.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Yeah, I was a little surprised about that line of thinking, too. Maybe it was Taylor saying she didn't want to vote out a black woman? But then how to explain for her wanting to get out Terrance? Seemed like a weird read by Kyle. Unsure why they even put it in the show.

It'll be interesting to see how Kyle's plan goes past this week. I think Michael and Brittany will stay on the fence until they see who wins HOH next week.

Funniest outcome of this week would be if Jasmine wins veto tonight, and then one of Taylor or Monte go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I love reading my thoughts from last year because I remember nothing and it all reads like gobbledygook.

Love how ridiculous the premiere was.