Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NurSpec
May 6, 2007

Win or lose,
just keep on trying!
Speaking of Black Rifle, there's Micah Diaz, semi-regular on Hoonigan's content lately.

https://www.instagram.com/micah_diaz_/

Definitely remember him posting dumbass anti-mask and vaccine poo poo on his insta during the beginning of the pandemic as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

MrChips posted:

Not sure about Freiburger, he keeps his politics out of his content by and large, but he's a middle-aged man who chain-smokes cigars and told everyone following him on Instagram to go read the Declaration of Independence on the 4th; read into that what you will.

I started rolling back my follows on Freiburger just because I got tired of all of his whataboutism on EVs. I don't think I saw anything full on problematic, just... dense.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Frieburger I find obnoxious at times but it has to be a bit because otherwise Dulsitch and others wouldn’t have put up with him for decades.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

IOwnCalculus posted:

I started rolling back my follows on Freiburger just because I got tired of all of his whataboutism on EVs. I don't think I saw anything full on problematic, just... dense.

He posted stuff on his Instagram a few years back about the Reagan years being the 'good years' or something, but apart from that I don't think he's publicly said anything else particularly heinous.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

BigPaddy posted:

Frieburger I find obnoxious at times but it has to be a bit because otherwise Dulsitch and others wouldn’t have put up with him for decades.

The guy is an automotive design savant and can ID a hubcap to the production run if it's pre-1980, yeah he's kind of weird.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

The guy is an automotive design savant and can ID a hubcap to the production run if it's pre-1980, yeah he's kind of weird.

I'll put up with his weirdness (to a point) for the sake of his insane knowledge and wellness to share it.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

I really hope that rich deboss is one of the nice polite Canadians and not a chud. I really enjoy his content

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

I really hope that Fuzzy Dice isn’t a chud. He seems very nice but he also wears an American flag hat all the time.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Mike from StanceWorks seems to be a good dude, he's been vocally anti-chud and speaking out against the SCOTUS decision on his Instagram.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
For Freiburger, I remember him complaining constantly about "Obama gas" because California (where Obama never set policy) had more ethanol content and it was more expensive than the rest of the country (where Obama theoretically did set policy). Round about 2016 he said "I guess we'll have to call it Trump gas or Clinton gas before long," he never did call it out after the election though. I dropped out a while after motor trend left youtube, but I bet he's calling it Biden gas nowadays.

I think more than anything he's been around long enough to know when to pipe down and not push anything that might upset the money handlers.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

As Nero Danced posted:

For Freiburger, I remember him complaining constantly about "Obama gas" because California (where Obama never set policy) had more ethanol content and it was more expensive than the rest of the country (where Obama theoretically did set policy). Round about 2016 he said "I guess we'll have to call it Trump gas or Clinton gas before long," he never did call it out after the election though. I dropped out a while after motor trend left youtube, but I bet he's calling it Biden gas nowadays.

I think more than anything he's been around long enough to know when to pipe down and not push anything that might upset the money handlers.

He's more into E85 now too.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

As Nero Danced posted:

For Freiburger, I remember him complaining constantly about "Obama gas" because California (where Obama never set policy) had more ethanol content and it was more expensive than the rest of the country (where Obama theoretically did set policy).

Some definite boomerbrain assigning blame for that to a president, but it is annoying that E0 is effectively nonexistent in states that get their fuel primarily from California.

More annoying in AZ is that E85 is also difficult to come by.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

IOwnCalculus posted:

More annoying in AZ is that E85 is also difficult to come by.
Depends which part of town you live in, I guess. This is what comes out of the pump from the two stations near me. I mix it down to ~E30.

Carting around a bunch of 5gal jugs is annoying though.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

Diesel Creek/Matt on YouTube is a chud. He’s tagged #MakeAmericaGreatAgain a few times, shared pro-freedom convoy stories on IG, and put a Greta “How Dare You!” sticker on his excavator.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Advent Horizon posted:

Diesel Creek/Matt on YouTube is a chud. He’s tagged #MakeAmericaGreatAgain a few times, shared pro-freedom convoy stories on IG, and put a Greta “How Dare You!” sticker on his excavator.

Seems a lot of those types are sadly- Mike from Dirt Perfect has thin *insert colour here* line flags up in his workshop and a few other things around. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Chris from LetsDig18 really go off into politics- he seems content to make his content just about digging holes and building ponds.

Farmer tube is a bit hit and miss too- you can’t miss the trump poo poo and other chud stuff hanging up in the Welkers workshop, but they seem to have worked out that he really didn’t have farmers interests at heart and you never hear them getting political. Larson farms are the same, you see the info wars stickers and poo poo like that around the place but they seem to do a good job of keeping the chud out.

I think the only one who’s truly non political tho would be Millennial Farmer. He’s touched on politics from time to time, but it’s mostly to inform his audience about the impact politics has on farmers on the ground. Same as he grumbles about DEF and calls it government juice, but that’s more because the implementation of it has been pretty badly done in ag and when your tractor takes a poo poo at a critical moment cos a DEF sensor has had a wobbly, that can have a year long impact on your bottom line.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
I don’t think I have to tell anybody that Scotty Kilmer’s a big chud with big opinions about Joe Brandon and whatnot—not because it’s really obvious but because I can’t imagine anybody here watching a Scotty Kilmer video for more than like a couple seconds, and only by accident

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Ferremit posted:

info wars stickers and poo poo like that ....... A good job of keeping the chud out.

Does not compute

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
I'll be perfectly straight forward here and admit I'm a bi genderqueer Communist and yet I still watch Cleetus' videos. IDK if it's because for the most part he has kept the chud poo poo out of his videos, even while i can admit the events at his place have been super loving dumb, they're also some of the best grassroots stuff going on right now and I don't think he would have been so blase if he hadn't just spent a fuckton of money to get his racetrack going before the pandemic and would have been completely hosed otherwise. Plus Florida is basically land of "Who Gives a gently caress"?

Roast me if you want, i know i have terrible opinions. I also think if you're in a land where no one else gives a gently caress, you're kinda foolish to give a gently caress yourself beyond a certain point.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

sharkytm posted:

Does not compute

They stickers are in the background but you don’t hear em carrying on about it at all. They whinge and carry on but it’s all the same poo poo farmers all whine about- it’s not raining enough, it’s rained too much, it rained enough but at the wrong time, the price of inputs, the price of outputs….

I can’t say I’ve ever seen them go off on a rant about politics or any poo poo like that in their social media or YouTube, so I dunno what the relevance of the stickers actually are?

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Ferremit posted:

They stickers are in the background but you don’t hear em carrying on about it at all. They whinge and carry on but it’s all the same poo poo farmers all whine about- it’s not raining enough, it’s rained too much, it rained enough but at the wrong time, the price of inputs, the price of outputs….

I can’t say I’ve ever seen them go off on a rant about politics or any poo poo like that in their social media or YouTube, so I dunno what the relevance of the stickers actually are?

It's one thing to whinge about politicians loving you over or even supporting a lovely conservative candidate. It's another to display the raging dumpster fire that is Infowars. We're talking literal "Obama made the frogs gay" and "the Nazis were right" levels of insanity.

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk

Ferremit posted:

When anyone does this with progressive values like displaying a rainbow flag or BLM or whatever, those sort of people complain about virtue signalling. It's exactly the same behaviour, only a problem when other people do it.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

BuckyDoneGun posted:

When anyone does this with progressive values like displaying a rainbow flag or BLM or whatever, those sort of people complain about virtue signalling. It's exactly the same behaviour, only a problem when other people do it.

Bingo. And Infowars is just this side of a Q sticker. Or maybe a black sun.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

The problem is that things are so polarized that if you are the sane ones in the middle pointing out the world is shades of grey both sides just lay it on you in the brief moments they are not railing on each other. The main difference is that one side, the ultra right wing chuds, have news networks funded by advertising and backing from billionaires to push their poison.

Anyway back on topic I know Derek from VGG is a flag humping cop lover but when he is doing stuff with his sons and you can see how much he loves them and will do anything for them I can’t be mad at him because it seems to be a rare thing that someone who falls into the “family values” camp actually practices what is preached. Now I have said that it will come out he was cheating on his wife with some other YouTuber.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

BigPaddy posted:

The problem is that things are so polarized that if you are the sane ones in the middle pointing out the world is shades of grey both sides just lay it on you in the brief moments they are not railing on each other. The main difference is that one side, the ultra right wing chuds, have news networks funded by advertising and backing from billionaires to push their poison.

Anyway back on topic I know Derek from VGG is a flag humping cop lover but when he is doing stuff with his sons and you can see how much he loves them and will do anything for them I can’t be mad at him because it seems to be a rare thing that someone who falls into the “family values” camp actually practices what is preached. Now I have said that it will come out he was cheating on his wife with some other YouTuber.

And that's where the magic of a culture war happens. People are upset on "both sides,"when the reality is that the powers that be have gotten us all charged up about left/right, but in reality, a lot of people are hurting on both sides, and that number is going to increase. Meanwhile, the corporate overlords and billionaires get exactly what they want, which includes massive tax breaks and corporate welfare. Right now, Intel is holding a semiconductor plant hostage in Columbus, Ohio. Why? Because congress hasn't completed the seiconductor legislature that would give Intel billions of dollars to make the plant that they will then profit from. Maddeningly, this news came the day after the local government granted Intel a 30 year tax abatement on the property of 100%.

Until the class war comes, we're hosed.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Anyone know about Mustie1? He seems like a small engine and ACVW old hippie but also has a bit of a chuddy vibe.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Ferremit posted:

It’s a public endorsement—of a message, an ideology, and a messenger that do things like endorse violence against progressives and lgbtq people and carry out massive, decade long harassment campaigns against the families of school shooting victims and survivors.

It sends a message to everybody who sees it that this is a space friendly to those viewpoints and its adherents.

At best, it’s a for real fascist death cult hell-bent on bending our country to their sick, idiotic vision of how life should be—something fundamentally incompatible with the kind of society that we have now and the kind of society that we hope to build in the future—and everybody who publicly supports it or belongs to it should be treated with suspicion + scorned and ridiculed for doing so.

They have enough business sense to understand that putting it front and center would hurt them for the reasons mentioned above, so they fly their support low-key, like somebody dropping a hand signal or a key phrase in an otherwise benign presentation.

Aside from signaling support/strength to other members of that scene it helps launder the message/ideology to normies by associating it with nice, decent, normal people who don’t push their politics on others.

It gives them and that broader community the benefit of the doubt in the eyes of idiot centrists when it gets pointed out and objected to, or when members of targeted/marginalized groups speak up and/or talk about being made to feel unsafe.

It’s what sets up these ridiculous but commonplace “both sides” comparisons that have no basis in reality or history.

I need to reiterate: there is zero equivalency between anti-fascism and fascism.

BigPaddy posted:

the sane ones are definitely NOT the ones in the middle, buddy

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

beep-beep car is go posted:

Anyone know about Mustie1? He seems like a small engine and ACVW old hippie but also has a bit of a chuddy vibe.

I unsubscribed from him a few years ago after he said a bunch of chudly things. I can't remember what anymore, but it bummed me out.

@ centrist stuff above - the actual middle can be quite sensible. Things like rent controlled housing in numbers big enough to make sure everyone who needs a cheap house can get one, combined with more expensive free market rental houses for the folks who want to pay for extra luxury worked fine for decades (until people quit voting for our left and centre left parties and everything went to poo poo, leading to >10 year waiting lists for apartments you can afford on a factory workers/cleaner/teacher's assistant/delivery driver's wage).

Centrism as 'Oh, but both sides are equally bad/should be respected/whatever' is really bad though.

It is important to realize there is no centrist party or left party of any consequence in the USA. Both the dems and the repubs are firmly right wing neoliberal parties, only the repugnican party has an added sauce of christian fascism poured over it.
A handful of politicians like Sanders are a bit centre left, but i don't think any of them is gonna get in any influential position anytime soon.

To end on a positive note: one really REALLY good channel is HubNut. Ian is a very sweet person, who does not tolerate chuds on his channel.

LimaBiker fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jul 16, 2022

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LimaBiker posted:

@ centrist stuff above - the actual middle can be quite sensible. Things like rent controlled housing in numbers big enough to make sure everyone who needs a cheap house can get one

Desiring this in the US doesn't make you a centrist it makes you a "communist."

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Large Testicles posted:

I'll be perfectly straight forward here and admit I'm a bi genderqueer Communist and yet I still watch Cleetus' videos. IDK if it's because for the most part he has kept the chud poo poo out of his videos, even while i can admit the events at his place have been super loving dumb, they're also some of the best grassroots stuff going on right now and I don't think he would have been so blase if he hadn't just spent a fuckton of money to get his racetrack going before the pandemic and would have been completely hosed otherwise. Plus Florida is basically land of "Who Gives a gently caress"?

Roast me if you want, i know i have terrible opinions. I also think if you're in a land where no one else gives a gently caress, you're kinda foolish to give a gently caress yourself beyond a certain point.

Fwiw, I've been to an event where cletus was one of the people officiating. It was hosted by local car groups fl2k and I love driving slow (Also known as FACTION, ilds is their merch arm). I've also ran into him out in the wilds of tampa a few times. Something to keep in mind is that Cleetus is absolutely a character he plays, his real persona is absolutely your generic business republican. I wouldn't call someone out for watching his stuff, but who he hangs around with and stories about what a gigantic rear end in a top hat his buddy is soured him on me.

Also his raging hardon for Texas Speed and Performance makes me wonder because that company was like 2 steps short of saying the quiet part out loud when I went through their media.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

beep-beep car is go posted:

Definitely chud. He mentioned that he when he had Covid that he was using whatever that horse drug is to cure it. It was a shame cos I liked his videos up to that time

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura

You Am I posted:

Definitely chud. He mentioned that he when he had Covid that he was using whatever that horse drug is to cure it. It was a shame cos I liked his videos up to that time

He posted a community post linking a rant about the election being stolen shortly after Biden won, and how he wanted all of his viewers to read it. He got ripped pretty badly in the comments and deleted it shortly after. I unsubbed that day and never looked back. I did hear that he got Covid (and a pretty bad case at that) and did watch a video update where he sounded rough as hell but quickly referring to the "coof" and later mentioned that Ivermectin saved his life. Sucks because he reminds me of my dad (who is nothing like him politically) but loves working on small engine stuff and old Japanese bikes.

Alas.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Elmnt80 posted:

Fwiw, I've been to an event where cletus was one of the people officiating. It was hosted by local car groups fl2k and I love driving slow (Also known as FACTION, ilds is their merch arm). I've also ran into him out in the wilds of tampa a few times. Something to keep in mind is that Cleetus is absolutely a character he plays, his real persona is absolutely your generic business republican. I wouldn't call someone out for watching his stuff, but who he hangs around with and stories about what a gigantic rear end in a top hat his buddy is soured him on me.

Also his raging hardon for Texas Speed and Performance makes me wonder because that company was like 2 steps short of saying the quiet part out loud when I went through their media.

After he bought into Motion Raceworks, that TexasSpeed boner def went much more limp, also now he's spending big with Steve Morris and KSR. One thing about the "hangs around" is that he is one of three of the biggest names in Car Yooootooobe (Him, DeMuro and MCM) so there is a lot of clout chasing going on where lovely channels are trying to signalboost by being able to hang out with him. That clout chasing is also happening with KSR being asked to wave his magic over say VCG's car - if you can say you are Cleetus' budy or your car been worked by Kevin Smith then you get clout points and those kind of clout chasers are usually not exactly the best people.

I dont really doubt that his stupiity about Covid was more about the fact he was on the hook for a few mill with the racetrack and was desperate for some income and that lead to some really dumb decisions, incl the type of cars they allowed that lead to the guy getting sprayed by a burst radiator. Since then he go his rear end dragged by the promoter for Summernats and you can see that he's upped the safety levels and is running to the Summernats rules - wall taps and tyre fires being an instant DQ are there for good reason. That said there's really no excuse for being a dickhead about safety and those Crown Vic cages for the various Freedom 500's are just asking for serious injury, esp when you got good fabricators in your employ.

I do like the drag and drive stuff that is featured and he's able to do a real burnout that isnt embarrassing in Australia, it's more for me I think he should pull his head in and give a poo poo about some of safetly lapses that'll get someone seriously hurt again.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

I remember that Texas Speed were asking him to address all the poo poo they were getting flung their way because Cleetus and his crew kept blowing up their crate engines. People don’t get that an engine that is built for max performance that is being bounced off the limiter and every time it is run is going to blow up.

I believe the Steve Morris big block has already needed a rebuild so it will be interesting if idiots start bashing on someone who builds a decent percentage of all the drag week engines that get run.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

BigPaddy posted:

I remember that Texas Speed were asking him to address all the poo poo they were getting flung their way because Cleetus and his crew kept blowing up their crate engines. People don’t get that an engine that is built for max performance that is being bounced off the limiter and every time it is run is going to blow up.

I believe the Steve Morris big block has already needed a rebuild so it will be interesting if idiots start bashing on someone who builds a decent percentage of all the drag week engines that get run.

Cleetus keeps on addressing that they were pushing engines to their limit and also making mistakes as they went further, he's been 100% fair to say "Guy, these headgaskets being spat out the sides are OUR fault" or "We are pushing these motors beyond their limits, dont poo poo on the builders" but idiots on the Internet gonna idiot. Sometimes the facade breaks and Cleetus has been clearly frustrated by the idiots that he has had to keep saying what should be obvious. For his other faults, he has been 100% honest when he fucks up while racing and makes it clear in his videos.

The Steve Morris motor did a gasket mostly due to the nitros they used to spool the turbos as well as the traction control being on the fritz and they tore the bottom end down to check the bearings after winning outright two race weeks while doing low 7's or high 6's, anyone being critical of those motors is a flat out fuckwit

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Ok Comboomer posted:

It’s a public endorsement—of a message, an ideology, and a messenger that do things like endorse violence against progressives and lgbtq people and carry out massive, decade long harassment campaigns against the families of school shooting victims and survivors.

It sends a message to everybody who sees it that this is a space friendly to those viewpoints and its adherents.

At best, it’s a for real fascist death cult hell-bent on bending our country to their sick, idiotic vision of how life should be—something fundamentally incompatible with the kind of society that we have now and the kind of society that we hope to build in the future—and everybody who publicly supports it or belongs to it should be treated with suspicion + scorned and ridiculed for doing so.

They have enough business sense to understand that putting it front and center would hurt them for the reasons mentioned above, so they fly their support low-key, like somebody dropping a hand signal or a key phrase in an otherwise benign presentation.

Aside from signaling support/strength to other members of that scene it helps launder the message/ideology to normies by associating it with nice, decent, normal people who don’t push their politics on others.

It gives them and that broader community the benefit of the doubt in the eyes of idiot centrists when it gets pointed out and objected to, or when members of targeted/marginalized groups speak up and/or talk about being made to feel unsafe.

It’s what sets up these ridiculous but commonplace “both sides” comparisons that have no basis in reality or history.

I need to reiterate: there is zero equivalency between anti-fascism and fascism.

oh also I forgot to include that InfoWars is pretty dingdang antisemitic and regularly peddles (((globalist))) and great replacement talking points, serving as a crucial on-ramp for men and boys to get sucked into explicit nazism, so like you really have to be careful and mindful when extending benefit of the doubt to people advertising their fandom/involvement in the community/support of the company

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

IOwnCalculus posted:

https://twitter.com/richardbrunning/status/1461797728443371520

Richard at least sees nothing wrong with a near-child traveling interstate to go murder protesters.

This one is borderline for me. He's definitely got a bit of a conservative tint to his views, but I don't think RB is a chud, nor does he seem to advertise it blatantly/too much. It's at least minor enough that I haven't stopped watching their content... yet.

I could certainly be wrong and if there's more evidence to that end, I'd love to see it.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Beverly Cleavage posted:

This one is borderline for me. He's definitely got a bit of a conservative tint to his views, but I don't think RB is a chud, nor does he seem to advertise it blatantly/too much. It's at least minor enough that I haven't stopped watching their content... yet.

I could certainly be wrong and if there's more evidence to that end, I'd love to see it.

I could have sworn there was a much more blatantly pro-Rittenhouse tweet that came out around the time but he seems to have deleted it. It was enough to get me to stop watching.

At any rate this tweet is in response to people saying that Rittenhouse was somehow acting in self defense in a situation he put himself into and that's a pretty loving clear sign of chud.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Beverly Cleavage posted:

I won't watch their videos because on a now banned twitter account, so I can't pull up receipts, he straight up told me to "eat poo poo and stop watching our videos if you have a problem with my politics" so yeah, i'm good. you could probably goad him into admitting he's a terf too

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
He's a covid conspiracy dude

https://twitter.com/richardbrunning/status/1433176460743872512
https://twitter.com/richardbrunning/status/1524157888717103108

I can’t find the tweet from when he was calling it all fake, despite his entire family getting it bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

After he bought into Motion Raceworks, that TexasSpeed boner def went much more limp, also now he's spending big with Steve Morris and KSR. One thing about the "hangs around" is that he is one of three of the biggest names in Car Yooootooobe (Him, DeMuro and MCM) so there is a lot of clout chasing going on where lovely channels are trying to signalboost by being able to hang out with him. That clout chasing is also happening with KSR being asked to wave his magic over say VCG's car - if you can say you are Cleetus' budy or your car been worked by Kevin Smith then you get clout points and those kind of clout chasers are usually not exactly the best people.

Hangs around with is referring to his friend with the cts-v being a massive rear end in a top hat to fans and other people. But I don't know them personally, so vOv