Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva

H1KE posted:

Ed Bolian seems to be reeking of even more self importance these days somehow, but given his job background, that seems to make sense that he revels in that egotistical type of presentation.

Here's a shot of Ed Bolian from one of the Car Trek episodes he did with Tavarish and Hoovie:

He hides it pretty much for most of that series though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008
That's hilariously hypocritical considering he's made his career bragging about how he purposefully breaks all the traffic laws across the land, and explaining how to evade law enforcement.
If it's not that enforcement he supports, is it only the beating of minorities part?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
that patch has the starfield to the rear, though, so maybe he supports the cops retreating from "battle"?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Cataffy posted:

If it's not that enforcement he supports, is it only the beating of minorities part?

yeah, obviously. Do you even have to ask?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Cataffy posted:

That's what the flag means. Assholes will wave that thing around while calling for the FBI to be defunded, they don't give a poo poo about cops

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Raluek posted:

that patch has the starfield to the rear, though, so maybe he supports the cops retreating from "battle"?

That was the first thing I noticed. "Do I make a pedantic comment about it? Nah, nobody would get it..."

So thank you for your posting service, I feel validated.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Was super unhappy to see one of those drat stickers on Thecraig909's laptop a couple weeks back. I shouldn't be surprised--he's in San Diego, clearly pretty well off, white, got that general vibe and an unhealthy obsession with NASCAR aesthetics, and he makes a questionable joke or vocabulary choice in almost every video--but I'm still sad. The content is usually pretty good, and it's nice to have someone that does old-school Ford stuff.

:sigh:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Wroughtirony posted:

That was the first thing I noticed. "Do I make a pedantic comment about it? Nah, nobody would get it..."

So thank you for your posting service, I feel validated.

:same:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cataffy posted:

That's hilariously hypocritical considering he's made his career bragging about how he purposefully breaks all the traffic laws across the land, and explaining how to evade law enforcement.

Yes.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

"Enforce the laws that I support, the ones that don't impact me." - most libertarians. I would say all but the guy that did a gun training class I went to seemed actually consistent with it. IDK maybe it was growing up Mexican in the ghetto that made him not like cops even when they are beating up people he dislikes.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
The Leopards won't eat my face

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

22 Eargesplitten posted:

"Enforce the laws that I support, the ones that don't impact me." - most libertarians. I would say all but the guy that did a gun training class I went to seemed actually consistent with it. IDK maybe it was growing up Mexican in the ghetto that made him not like cops even when they are beating up people he dislikes.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
They finally got him
https://twitter.com/CodyVella/status/1700350499847901491

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

who this?

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Wait, given the thread ... dalabast???

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Krakkles posted:

Yeah no poo poo, I know about the movie and Eleanor and all that

what does this have to do with notable automotive chuds?

Edit: lol, you changed your original post very quickly.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Ok Comboomer posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2226

Short version, a long time ago, somebody posted about a yellow mustang here, turns out he also really didn't like people of the global majority.

Krakkles fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 11, 2023

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

Krakkles posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2226

Short version, a long time ago, somebody posted about a yellow mustang here, turns out he also really didn't like people of the global majority.

lmao

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
deep cut

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
..... I think I'm a bit confused

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Krakkles posted:

Nice. I couldn't remember the guy's name.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

..... I think I'm a bit confused

I'm not sure the context of his car smashed up and surrounded by cops but he went from very popular newbie with a nice car to super racist when someone noticed he cross posted on some really awful forums.

So hopefully his shityness caught up to him I guess.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

helno posted:

I'm not sure the context of his car smashed up and surrounded by cops but he went from very popular newbie with a nice car to super racist when someone noticed he cross posted on some really awful forums.

So hopefully his shityness caught up to him I guess.

I'm more confused is if it's actually his car

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
I'm sure the OP was just crackin' wise.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
guys, there's more than one yellow mach 1 mustang owned by a racist.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

My real questions are about what is going on with that stuff mounted on the roof

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Almost certainly poo poo pulled out of the car by cops and flung onto the roof after-the-fact.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Is this confirmed as dalablast? That's loving AI lore at this point...

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

meatpimp posted:

Is this confirmed as dalablast? That's loving AI lore at this point...

Lmao, no. In fact there’s nothing beyond the car that says it’s him.

It’s not dalabast

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Lmao, no. In fact there’s nothing beyond the car that says it’s him.

It’s not dalabast

drat, that would have been absolutely epic.

For those looking for more info, there was a helldump thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3145535

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

I love helldump threads where my username appears

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Krakkles posted:

I love helldump threads where my username appears

:same:

That helldump thread's arc was less than 3 hours. Really got the bees buzzing.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 12, 2023

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
I read the "finally got him" as an OG Gone in 60 Seconds reference, not a racist Boxstang owner reference.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

I read the "finally got him" as an OG Gone in 60 Seconds reference, not a racist Boxstang owner reference.
I did too, thus:

Krakkles posted:

Ok Comboomer posted:

My original post was about the original Gone movie, because I might have ignored what thread this was in.

:hf:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
hey y'all what's goin on in this thr-

oh

it's really too bad all the evidence for that dirtbag is gone from google, but at least he is also gone from here.

I wonder whose mustang that actually was that got mobbed by the pigs...

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

kastein posted:

hey y'all what's goin on in this thr-

oh

it's really too bad all the evidence for that dirtbag is gone from google, but at least he is also gone from here.

I wonder whose mustang that actually was that got mobbed by the pigs...

Probably just some poor lady that came out of the car wash.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
Purely hypothetical question here since none of us go outside, but how would one signal to other leftist car folks IRL for the purpose of being buds, other than driving a Miata?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I dunno? But let’s invent something!

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Mung Dynasty posted:

Purely hypothetical question here since none of us go outside, but how would one signal to other leftist car folks IRL for the purpose of being buds, other than driving a Miata?
More and more it seems like the answer is just "don't have right wing stickers on your car"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

True. If there is one thing right wingers seem to universally love, it’s merch, and displaying said merch