Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Elon Musk is a gigantic sack of wildebeest poo poo and I fully expect him to try to hit Twitter HQ with his stupid starship rocket thing. Like I guarantee he's loving thought of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wow, a total spontaneous meltdown of the main brainal system. That's... not gonna be cheap to fix.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

She has an email address that he can send any and all questions to

Don't think he's gonna have email access in Romanian jail. Which is where he is now. Because his response video had a Romanian pizza box in it which led the cops to his address.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Large Testicles posted:

IIRC Terry Gilliam is still a good dude too but I haven't heard about him in a while now.

Terry Gilliam is hyper-misogynist trash (look up what he said about #MeToo if you want to be utterly skeeved out). You're thinking of Michael Palin, who is a very sweet and inoffensive man. Cleese is a prat nowadays but it's hard to hate him since he's several million years old and mostly irrelevant.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Dec 31, 2022

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CommieGIR posted:

Cleese is weird because the Pythons effectively were the woke crowd in the 60s and 70s and now Cleese is yelling at the woke kids to get off his lawn.

Mind you, that was basically his job amongst the Pythons. He was the vaguely establishment stick-in-the-mud who kept them from going completely buck wild. Also he created Fawlty Towers, which makes up for a lot of sins.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

KozmoNaut posted:

Michael Palin is a national treasure, by far the best of the Pythons, along with Eric Idle.

Which is amusing because for most of his life Eric Idle was known as being the jerk of the bunch.

KozmoNaut posted:

The others can go sit in a corner.

Well, Jones and Chapman can't. Speaking of, it might be a blessing that Douglas Adams croaked when he did because I get the sense he might've gone off the rails in a bad way. Or maybe he would've been super chill and progressive.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Dec 31, 2022

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BuckyDoneGun posted:

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-nazi-past-continental-tires/a-54719878

OK, not unusual, German companies working with the Nazis....

:gonk:

God Almighty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

no lube so what posted:

What the gently caress does this mean?

Please, enlighten me on what nazi are good and what nazi are bad.

It's simple: dead Nazis good, live Nazis bad.