Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JudgeJoeBrown
Mar 23, 2007

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I was following Freiburger (the other Roadkill guy) on Instagram as covid took off in early 2020 and got similar vibes from him. I don't remember any blatant, explicit statements about the plandemic or whatever but he was going hard against California's governor over the state's pandemic mitigation measures.

I always thought Finnegan was the cool one :<

Freiburger also has a hatred for electric cars reserved for someone who had their family run over by a FSD Tesla. Half of his instagram posts and replies were anti electric vehicles for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JudgeJoeBrown
Mar 23, 2007

Catching back up with this thread and Bucky Lasek is another person rocking BRCC crap on their cars and person.