Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Not quite what they meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Large Testicles posted:

Then he needs to tell Ric to gently caress off. I don’t care how many contrarian tweets Nik makes if he still works with that piece of poo poo.

E: I’ll keep saying his this but Brunning has told me straight to gently caress off if I don’t agree with him, so I have no clue how the project turned out cause I blocked them on YT
Lol "turned out", it's still going

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/kylejhyatt/status/1655760611828174849?s=20
What's this referring to? I'm not getting the reference. Looks like a trashy zombie tattoo?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Midjack posted:

Left of the mouth has an ss rune and I'm sure from another angle we'd see a second one on the right. In addition to the ones visible in the first shot.

Fuckup my rear end, several people looked at that video and said it was ok to publish. That poo poo was on purpose.
Oh poo poo you're right, guess I'm the example case on how an idiot would miss it :cripes:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Yeah I was referring to zombie SS-scarred Hitler, hadn't had my coffee yet and missed the scar/hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Mung Dynasty posted:

Purely hypothetical question here since none of us go outside, but how would one signal to other leftist car folks IRL for the purpose of being buds, other than driving a Miata?
More and more it seems like the answer is just "don't have right wing stickers on your car"