Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
While I'm sure it's a relatively safe job elevator shafts still give me the heebie jeebies.

A few years back a repairman got crushed by an elevator car and they only found him when his phone gave an alarm after two hours of inactivity. Guy has 20+ years experience with no incidents, elevator was close to 90 years old and 'compliant when installed'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

KozmoNaut posted:

(Not to mention the massive surveillance and infringement on data privacy, but that goes for all modern cars, not just EVs)

That goes for public transport too these days.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah, its a matter of 'you can't be a moderate in the face of fascists' but so many of these guys know they'll lose a significant chunk of viewers.

The (absolutely not a chud) Aging Wheels guy just posted a video talking about the flow on effects of posting a poorly received video.

It was in a different context (whether or not to re-upload a video he previously took down) but it was really interesting to see a creator speak frankly about how terrified they are of upsetting the algorithm.