Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

And Ford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

He's a Koch-funded anti-union shitheel.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I'm assuming you mean Mike Rowe here, because all my time watching Guy Martin and reading his books give me the impression he's just a dude who makes enough money off of being a tradie, farming, and channel 4 and youtube stuff to play with his toys. I don't think I've ever seen him say anything about unions. Seems like he might be a little difficult to get along with or communicate with, but in at least one of his books he talks about and adult diagnosis of autism and how that and anxiety make it hard for him to interact with people.

Yes, Mike Rowe is the shitheel.

Guy Martin seems to be a really chill dude who just wants to wrench, drink tea and race bikes.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You're thinking of Michael Palin, who is a very sweet and inoffensive man.

Michael Palin is a national treasure, by far the best of the Pythons, along with Eric Idle.

The others can go sit in a corner.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Large Testicles posted:

eh, i dislike Hammond for the whole mercilessly making GBS threads on Mexico thing

May didn't do too well there either, with his joke about Mexican food being "a plate of refried sick".

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

*flicks cigarette at u*

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

MrOnBicycle posted:

As a Euro goon I'm wondering, what does it mean?

88 = HH, and MAGA.

And it's on the Gadsden flag, which is also very chuddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

EVs do help a bit to reduce environmental impact, especially with improved battery tech to reduce the dependency on lithium/cobalt/etc., but they do nothing at all to reduce congestion, which I think is a downside to cars that a lot of people neglect or willfully ignore.

(Not to mention the massive surveillance and infringement on data privacy, but that goes for all modern cars, not just EVs)