Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

RIP Paul Walker posted:

Good good. He seems a bit abrasive but I haven’t noticed that he’s overtly lovely + he keeps good company.

Do we know anything about Finnegan or any of the other folks from Roadkill? I like them but their topic + locations make me wonder if bad influence has wormed into their brains.

Edit:// I hope this doesn’t turn into me asking about content creators I like, but I’ve been wondering the same thing for like a year now.

Finnegan is good friends with the Florida idiots, but tries to stay apolitical in his content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

BigPaddy posted:

Frieburger I find obnoxious at times but it has to be a bit because otherwise Dulsitch and others wouldn’t have put up with him for decades.

The guy is an automotive design savant and can ID a hubcap to the production run if it's pre-1980, yeah he's kind of weird.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

As Nero Danced posted:

For Freiburger, I remember him complaining constantly about "Obama gas" because California (where Obama never set policy) had more ethanol content and it was more expensive than the rest of the country (where Obama theoretically did set policy). Round about 2016 he said "I guess we'll have to call it Trump gas or Clinton gas before long," he never did call it out after the election though. I dropped out a while after motor trend left youtube, but I bet he's calling it Biden gas nowadays.

I think more than anything he's been around long enough to know when to pipe down and not push anything that might upset the money handlers.

He's more into E85 now too.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Beverly Cleavage posted:

Damnit. I'm probably in denial. Really enjoyed their content, that said the big project is essentially done so no better time to cut the cord.

As soon as Binky's done, I'm done with that channel.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Ok Comboomer posted:

Yeah, but in UK politics, being pro foxhunting is like nine-out-of-ten times a tell for other kinds of “Preserving British Traditions” Torydom, and is a position almost exclusively held either by dudes with gentry family backgrounds who want to bring back the old hallmarks and customs of the aristocracy, or by nouveau-riche dudes like Brian Ferry/etc who fancy themselves members of that aristocracy, or by Nigel Farage types who see the fetishization of British history as essential to their goals.

Or Jacob Rees-Mogg, who was frozen in ice since 1870 and is still upset he's not allowed to beat the gardener anymore for botching a trim on the topiary maze.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Sagebrush posted:

I like how all of the discussion of top gear is "Clarkson sucks poo poo" and "James May is dreamy" and not a single mention of the third little weasely guy

...and Hammond is just there...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I did like the Grind Hard/Rich Rebuilds collab on making an off-road Tesla.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Dick Burglar posted:

I am absolutely in no way defending an obvious Nazi-wannabe or his numerous obvious Nazi-wannabe tattoos, but I really don't see how the angry zombie is supposed to be Hitler. Again, dude is already plenty of a Nazi-wannabe without the zombie being Hitler.

The forelock of hair.

They either saw it, recognized it, and didn't realize what the reaction would be or saw it, recognized it, realized it, and just didn't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Thanks for sharing that.

Also as a straight white male, thank you for making this the best automotive forum on the web. Y'all are awesome. :hellyeah:

:same: