Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Uncle Tony is an old Automotive Journalist and hot rodder who just has some pretty lovely views and likes to spout them unpressured on his channel about cars, example https://youtu.be/zNeP-4EbOV8

This is a video where he rants about how NYC does things like confiscates illegal, non DOT approved,unregistered small motor scooters and bikes some of which were used in drive by purse snatching and crushes them. Bonus points for a rant about how safe injection sites are “spending tax money so junkies can shoot up”. General bigoted and selfish opinions from a small minded man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

I believe that a lot of people voted for Trump in 2016 as a protest against Clinton as they didn’t think he had a chance and in doing so Brexited themselves. The day after the Brexit vote and the results started coming in there was a lot of people saying they voted to leave as a protest against Cameron.

Anyone who says they voted for Trump in 2016 and admits it was a mistake I will give a pass too. People who voted for him twice can get hosed as it means they agreed with all the terrible poo poo he did.

As for Marty and Moog, I know they do a lot of charity and community work. I do not have any knowledge of them being a bunch of bogans.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Frieburger I find obnoxious at times but it has to be a bit because otherwise Dulsitch and others wouldn’t have put up with him for decades.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

The problem is that things are so polarized that if you are the sane ones in the middle pointing out the world is shades of grey both sides just lay it on you in the brief moments they are not railing on each other. The main difference is that one side, the ultra right wing chuds, have news networks funded by advertising and backing from billionaires to push their poison.

Anyway back on topic I know Derek from VGG is a flag humping cop lover but when he is doing stuff with his sons and you can see how much he loves them and will do anything for them I can’t be mad at him because it seems to be a rare thing that someone who falls into the “family values” camp actually practices what is preached. Now I have said that it will come out he was cheating on his wife with some other YouTuber.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

I remember that Texas Speed were asking him to address all the poo poo they were getting flung their way because Cleetus and his crew kept blowing up their crate engines. People don’t get that an engine that is built for max performance that is being bounced off the limiter and every time it is run is going to blow up.

I believe the Steve Morris big block has already needed a rebuild so it will be interesting if idiots start bashing on someone who builds a decent percentage of all the drag week engines that get run.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Heh showed those car nerds :smug:

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

My wife’s father was Cuban and so has a lot of Cuban American family. They vote R because “we came to America the right way and all those who are coming illegally should be stopped”. Lobsters in a bucket.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

The UK government will pay because there are no British mass manufacturers anymore only Japanese, German (Mini) and Stellantis who have plants in the country. I guess Ford have a Diesel engine plant in Dagenham still there unless that closed in the last decade. Lots of small sports car and super car manufacturers which is what counts right?

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Guys it is just Super Sport coffee come on!

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

John Cleese leaned to hard into the character he always played. Pull up John pull up!

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Since they killed GT to be just travel specials,because I guess those were the best episodes of TG, it was always on its last legs and Jeramy being a piece of poo poo who writes for The Sun just has allowed Amazon to eject from a project that wasn’t delivering.

More James May stuff thanks Jeffy B.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Hammond always seemed like that mate you have that would do anything anyone told them too because if they didn’t they were a chicken. Which is why he did all the dumb poo poo and kept getting injured.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Not sure about you but i usually have to queue at the grocery store before 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

My issue with Uncle Tony is when he did a video bitching about drug policies in NYC that included things like safe injection sites and he was all boomer “this is why NYC is bad and I left because I won’t pay for public health services I personally do not benefit from”