Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
he kind of hit it in one there

it makes him loving dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

kastein posted:

I think the last one we actually ran off was The Prong Song when he decided to rant during the BLM protests, tbh? Or was it Das Nazi?

shocking that a dude calling himself Das Volk on the internet was a nazi

who could ever have foreseen this

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

i mean the entire industry is inherently reactionary and contributing to like... most aspects of bad poo poo going on, but that's way more structural than the normal firearms space stuff. that is like individuals and companies directly saying "oh actively I want to use my skills and products to make sure <a specific marginalized group, or hell all of them> are at best kept subservient" - you're just not gonna get that kind of stuff in auto in the same way with the same threat level, whether that threat level is implicit or explicit.

do i have a point? uh not really i guess. i just think it's interesting to compare and contrast. I feel a sense of urgency in the TFR thread that I just don't get with the middle aged white male auto youtube vlogger world. Maybe that's an oversight on my part.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Mr. Wiggles posted:

The weird reactionary right-wing stuff is why I got out of the automotive industry completely. It was disheartening to keep developing relationships with people and have them turn out to be absolutely terrible. It's tough being a lib that likes cars and guns.

i grew up in a rural place with lots of reactionaries so it doesn't bother me all that much but it's not ideal

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

gently caress all of those people

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

Aren't those guys in California? Where to they find these assholes?

california is a big place with a great diversity of people, environments etc. it's not just LA and the Bay.

however more likely: OC is a huge assembly of the worst kind of white people in the world and shes probably from there

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

at least weed was illegal or whatever so there's some sort of justification for it, saying "gently caress $POLITICIAN" has always been a grand tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Ok Comboomer posted:

I thought he was like pro foxhunting, but I probably have him confused with somebody else and I don’t want to slander him

Being pro fox hunting, while weird, seems pretty harmless compared to a bunch of the other poo poo being discussed in this thread.