Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Looks like they got a new host for HRG to replace Tony, lets see what she's about

Oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

Aren't those guys in California? Where to they find these assholes?

Arkansas, apparently.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Mr. Apollo posted:

M539 is another good one. I’ve even been watching him for a year or two and he’s just all about the mechanical work.

His is my benchmark for what I want out of an automotive channel. Zero politics, he's funny, and its just a solid hour+ of wrenching in every video. Love his OEM restoration approach as well.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

I just want more Reassembler, that show owns.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

I'll still rarely watch a mustie video but felt the same way you did when it became increasingly obvious which way he leans.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

idk, I always get the impression that Finn and his crew are the type that need to take down their Trump 2024 flags before filming in one of their shops.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Tomarse posted:

I long ago came to the conclusion that Tony Angelo is the best part of the whole Roadkill crowd

Yup, and he left and is killing it on the Hagerty youtube channel now. Between that and them cancelling Magnante's show (and Tony's replacement being a literal trump flag waving chud) I didn't feel the slightest bit bad about finally cancelling MTOD last year.

opengl fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Feb 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Generally when I'm out on the Zero people are curious and sometimes excited, but you'll definitely get the crazies who see an EV and decide to unload their brain worms on you. The last one made it about 4 sentences before he invoked Soros. Always fun predicting which it'll be when one comes ambling up to me.