Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Ok Comboomer posted:

ngl, I wouldn’t be shocked if that whole Tavarish—Hoovie circle of dudes wasn’t like all massively right wing

Hoovie tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/HooviesGarage/status/1360813795648692228?s=20&t=BQw53ELyuEtK_kpoOO0d5g

So I guess not "massively" right wing but still goes slightly that way.

I'm currently still subscribed but he's gonna be one of the first to go.

Someone needs to do an effort post about Richard from BOM/Project Binky who is also a bit of a twat and you might not want to give him your money or views.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I can't guarantee that a couple from rural Iowa won't milkshake duck but I'm a big fan of Junkyard Digs and I feel like I've seen them mention anti-racist / anti-sexist stuff offhandedly before but I can't remember for sure. I have learned so much about 60 year old carbureted vehicles that I will never own.

They did an off-roading session with one of their rescues once and the friends they joined had Trump stickers all over their truck so my hopes are unfortunately low for Junkyard Digs. Though i live in hope since they seem to do charitable stuff for actual good causes rather than cop related stuff like a lot of other youtubers count as "charity"

Advent Horizon posted:

So…Who’s *not* chuddy? Seems like having a ‘cool content providers’ list might be good for anyone looking to find new channels.

SuperfastMatt and Aging Wheels seem pretty decent.

Aging wheels seems quite tight with Tavarish, and that guy is a twat so who knows......

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I was following Freiburger (the other Roadkill guy) on Instagram as covid took off in early 2020 and got similar vibes from him. I don't remember any blatant, explicit statements about the plandemic or whatever but he was going hard against California's governor over the state's pandemic mitigation measures.

I always thought Finnegan was the cool one :<

I long ago came to the conclusion that Tony Angelo is the best part of the whole Roadkill crowd

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Someone else described Rich as a "youtube shitposter" and I think that covers his style recently!

I find the frequent insanity of his channel quite refreshing and enjoyable now. Though his videos always frustrate me as there is never any technical detail.