Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

We used to have a rolling death counter for snowmobile deaths on my local tv station. Possibly one of the most dangerous items in motor sports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Well, they’re slower, lighter, and more maneuverable, so yeah, they have a few downsides.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I don’t think anyone’s arguing against anyone else here. Sometimes we get lost in the weeds, but it’s important to keep perspective.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I saw the mustache

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Unsurprisingly, modern militaries have a lot of nazis. I wonder why…

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

CommieGIR posted:

And there's a reason you shouldn't

Ukraine needs to deal with its far right groups, but it remains true that they are relatively insignificant portion of Ukraine's political and military forces. Whereas Russia is actively courting and promoting Far Right/Nazi groups. Russia has a much larger Nazi problem than Ukraine.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/03/the-facts-on-de-nazifying-ukraine/

Congrats, you spotted a swastika. That guys a piece of poo poo. But pretending its a huge issue is practically feeding the very propaganda Russia used to start this war in the first place.

You don't 'both sides' a genocidal action like what Russia is doing. Sorry. Russia is actively targeting civilians, joking AND acting on genocidal beliefs about Ukrainians, including murdering whole families, towns, and deporting Ukrainian children back to Russia to 're-educate' them while conducting ethnic cleansing.

You can readily identify people who need to be weeded out of Ukrainian society without doing a both sides, but by buying into the 'both sides' bullshit, you are also ignoring that, statistically, it isn't a both sides thing.

Let’s not. This isn’t the thread for it. This about racism and chuds in the automotive world, not Ukraine and Russia. Please don’t gently caress this thread up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

meatpimp posted:

Is this confirmed as dalablast? That's loving AI lore at this point...

Lmao, no. In fact there’s nothing beyond the car that says it’s him.

It’s not dalabast