Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LimaBiker posted:

@ centrist stuff above - the actual middle can be quite sensible. Things like rent controlled housing in numbers big enough to make sure everyone who needs a cheap house can get one

Desiring this in the US doesn't make you a centrist it makes you a "communist."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Light a moth to the flame.

wtf

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I say the pledge of allegiance every morning and before every meal, as the Bible instructs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FYI nobody in the US knows or cares what a Mountbatten-Windsor is so taking away the name that she made famous and giving her the name of her husbands incestuous ancestors is actually what would be considered offensive.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

I just noticed this thread and makes me happy we are discussing this poo poo. Seems like every car group is a festering pile of racism and bigotry, especially love whenever someone mentions EVs and half the group turns into a raging pile of loom smashers.

Someone posted their EV for sale on FB marketplace here and I clicked on it and the replies are full of unhinged chuds screaming about how they can only go 100 miles in the winter and the same type of trump lovers that roal coal on people are yelling about how bad lithium mining is for the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

there's gotta be a hammer and sickle hand gesture of some sort doesn't there