Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Pease tell me the Donut Media people are not chuds. I dont know that I could take finding out that James Pumphrey is an rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I only watch them for the cheesy fun production and lightheartedness.

Please believe me that I am fuming any time a motorcycle comes up on that channel

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

James is good, Team Both of Them

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I was very ready to hate Pit Vipers, but thats extremely blessed

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Whenever Clarkson does something good to show you that maybe he isn't an irredeemable ringpiece (the farm show) he turns around and wipes that thought out by saying poo poo like this.

Who honestly gives much of a gently caress about the royals?

https://twitter.com/SunApology/status/1604126273571377153?t=-_NPJsd2w2Q8OrTxf-pAkQ&s=19

Imagine being such a monarchy bootlicker that it keeps you awake at night

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

meatpimp posted:

-- where did Megan Markle touch him?

She probably didn’t and that’s what made him mad

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Mike Rowe was just on sundae conversation and trotted out the old "THERE ARE SO MANY JOBS TODAY BUT NOBODY WANTS TO WORK" republican classic from the last couple years

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

ishikabibble posted:

That's always been his line. The entire point of Dirty Jobs was 'hey look at all these jobs that nobody wants because they're ~real work~'.

Even that was played up a bit. I worked at a sewage treatment plant, one of the dirtiest jobs you can have, and we never had trouble finding new hires.

As we all know, what people want is a living wage. If you’re offering pennys AND the job is poo poo, no one’s gonna apply.

Dirty jobs would have been 100x more enlightening and effective if they would have put the average salary of the job in question on the screen

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Just Winging It posted:

Blue-collar job can be a true description while also being extremely misleading (and with a show like that, almost has to be on purpose). More generally, working on an oil rig, owning your own construction business while still doing actual work, cleaning toilets, picking produce, all blue-collar jobs but the pay is vastly different. And that's where the pinch is, a lot of these jobs pay absolute dog poo poo for physically demanding/dangerous work. Which is why people bail on them when they can, and I can't blame them one loving bit, who wants to destroy their body/health for poverty wages if they have any other choice? But that's something these right-wing chuds never get, they can't see past their own entitlement to the labor of others.

Yeah, I mean, given a choice of making minimum wage at a gas station with heat, A/C and a chair to sit on, or shoveling waste oil into a dumpster in sub zero temperatures for the same money, most people are going to take the gas station job

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Yeah think about the type of person who gives enough of a poo poo to talk about her in their YouTube videos and…….welp

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

She has an email address that he can send any and all questions to

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Olympic Mathlete posted:

:lol: that poo poo was funny and annoyed him so much he made a video reply which tipped off the authorities to his whereabouts. Considering he's wanted in association with human trafficking that's an incredible self own.

Imagine getting owned so hard that the police show up and arrest you

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I can only imagine how toxic Greta’s mentions are right now

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Yiiiiiikes

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Hammond made news today, but not the good kind like you want

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

What’s Tim Cook doing these days? No one knows because he can actually keep to himself and run a drat company instead of tweeting boomer memes every 15 minutes.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

SA in general is pretty anti-chud. Which is amazing considering the edgelord comedy that was the genesis of this place.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Next time on Roadkill, a special guest!!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’d argue being a nazi implies being a headcase, because of, you know, the naziism.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Also lol at dying on the hill of “guys, maybe he wasn’t a nazi but was in fact a complete psychopath murderer???”

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Looks like roadkill pulled the episode and edited mr nazi out.

https://jalopnik.com/motor-trend-aired-roadkill-episode-with-a-man-covered-i-1850430616

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ryan F9? Decidedly not a nazi, still eminently punchable

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I saw a Harley parked at a bar with big SS decals on the tank and it made me mad for the rest of the afternoon

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I dunno? But let’s invent something!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

True. If there is one thing right wingers seem to universally love, it’s merch, and displaying said merch

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Would drive

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

CommieGIR posted:

Oh fully agree - self-driving is absolutely moronic and needs to be mandated out of existence by the NHTSA. Also - gently caress Tesla and their lovely build quality and white supremacist CEO.

I’m sort of shocked the board at Tesla hasn’t ousted musk yet. The value his name brings has to have tanked, and he’s clearly making the dumbest or most racist decisions at every possible turn

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Way ahead of you there buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Not necessarily automotive focused, but definitely adjacent, how does Abom79 shake out?