Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

beep-beep car is go posted:

Anyone know about Mustie1? He seems like a small engine and ACVW old hippie but also has a bit of a chuddy vibe.

I unsubscribed from him a few years ago after he said a bunch of chudly things. I can't remember what anymore, but it bummed me out.

@ centrist stuff above - the actual middle can be quite sensible. Things like rent controlled housing in numbers big enough to make sure everyone who needs a cheap house can get one, combined with more expensive free market rental houses for the folks who want to pay for extra luxury worked fine for decades (until people quit voting for our left and centre left parties and everything went to poo poo, leading to >10 year waiting lists for apartments you can afford on a factory workers/cleaner/teacher's assistant/delivery driver's wage).

Centrism as 'Oh, but both sides are equally bad/should be respected/whatever' is really bad though.

It is important to realize there is no centrist party or left party of any consequence in the USA. Both the dems and the repubs are firmly right wing neoliberal parties, only the repugnican party has an added sauce of christian fascism poured over it.
A handful of politicians like Sanders are a bit centre left, but i don't think any of them is gonna get in any influential position anytime soon.

To end on a positive note: one really REALLY good channel is HubNut. Ian is a very sweet person, who does not tolerate chuds on his channel.

LimaBiker fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jul 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

Non-chud/racist car channel worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/c/HubNut

HubNut is about celebrating 'ordinary' and quicky, usually non-sports cars (though there are some reviews in there of a Matra Murena, Alpine etc in there).

Ian himself is very strongly anti-racist and anti-sexist. I rarely see sexist comments under his videos, even if his girlfriend is in the videos.

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

I agree vaguely with Steward Lee on Richard Hammond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7CnMQ4L9Pc

Hahahah oh i shouldn't laugh at that, serious face Hahahaha

Not with regard to him dieing though.