Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Ferremit posted:

Seems a lot of those types are sadly- Mike from Dirt Perfect has thin *insert colour here* line flags up in his workshop and a few other things around. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Chris from LetsDig18 really go off into politics- he seems content to make his content just about digging holes and building ponds.

Farmer tube is a bit hit and miss too- you can’t miss the trump poo poo and other chud stuff hanging up in the Welkers workshop, but they seem to have worked out that he really didn’t have farmers interests at heart and you never hear them getting political. Larson farms are the same, you see the info wars stickers and poo poo like that around the place but they seem to do a good job of keeping the chud out.

I think the only one who’s truly non political tho would be Millennial Farmer. He’s touched on politics from time to time, but it’s mostly to inform his audience about the impact politics has on farmers on the ground. Same as he grumbles about DEF and calls it government juice, but that’s more because the implementation of it has been pretty badly done in ag and when your tractor takes a poo poo at a critical moment cos a DEF sensor has had a wobbly, that can have a year long impact on your bottom line.

Having met Mike Simon and farmer Chris Tempel IRL I can assure you they both go right but I can at least respect them for not trying to redpill the audience. I think this county went 70% trump in the last election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU