Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:
Has the savagegeese crew been discussed? I go through phases of liking their stuff but I hope they’re not chuds or chud-adjacent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

Ok Comboomer posted:

They platformed a Climatetown video a few months ago, I doubt they’re chuds

The Patagonia is definitely a channel in-joke, but I’d be shocked if it’s like a “lol libs” thing

Didn’t know about that channel but those videos look fun. And precisely why I’m no fun at parties.

Llewellyn posted:

Mostly grumpy old man complaints about safety and emissions regulations making cars too dang complicated and heavy. All opinions emanate out of their love of the Honda s2000.

I can live with that. It was very interesting to see Jason Cammisa’s super lukewarm take on the S2000 recently. Also interesting that he believes the NC3 club is the best small cheap fun car when it’s the heaviest Miata.

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

Which Adam Conover thoroughly debunked. https://youtu.be/0Cu6EbELZ6I

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

Haha fair.

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

rickiep00h posted:

This is some kind of test, isn't it

It is and you’re doing great.

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

The Door Frame posted:

Honestly though, on further reflection with this thread, I think just want a plug in hybrid going forward. I get my green-ish electric car that can go for god knows how long without visiting a gas station, and also a little gasoline engine to get over range anxiety and for emergency situations

Conversations like this really make me want a PHEV or EV. But I want my daily to be fun at the very least and I would have a hard time getting over the lack of vroom vroom noises. Dumb and irrational I know.

I was set on an i8 for a while but the reliability scared me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

Wasn’t he anti-Tesla to start?