Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

Diesel Creek/Matt on YouTube is a chud. He’s tagged #MakeAmericaGreatAgain a few times, shared pro-freedom convoy stories on IG, and put a Greta “How Dare You!” sticker on his excavator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

FlerpNerpin posted:

Not surprised but kinda bummed about Diesel Creek, he keeps it off his channel as far as I've seen but he's got a regular content stream that keeps me afloat in between Andrew Camarata uploads.

I mean, I still watch his videos but I’m not about to buy merch. I also learned not to watch any of his IG stories; he *mostly* keeps it out of the actual posts.

IMO, engaging with people is probably better than non-engagement within reason.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m sure this isn’t a plan to get the gov’t to fund their BEV development.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m still waiting for that OnlyVans link.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

So…Who’s *not* chuddy? Seems like having a ‘cool content providers’ list might be good for anyone looking to find new channels.

SuperfastMatt and Aging Wheels seem pretty decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

Tomarse posted:

Aging wheels seems quite tight with Tavarish, and that guy is a twat so who knows......

Robert Dunn is also pretty close with Alec Watson of Technology Connections, who is very vocally not right-wing. Dunn also has a plethora of EVs, is big on energy conservation, and a few other things make him look not-chuddy.

I’d rather assume that people aren’t shitheads just because some of the people they know are. I know very liberal people married to Trumpers. It’s tough but, again, engagement is better than an echo chamber.