Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Vice Grip Garage

All I can say here is one episode where he was at his brother's place there was an Infowars sticker fairly prominent in the garage. But as well-described in the OP this definitely isn't enough to condemn. Made me generally less interested though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Ferremit posted:

It’s like the agricultural sector here in Australia votes almost exclusively for the liberal/national party, who without fail ALWAYS fucks over the agricultural and rural sectors. I don’t know whether it’s just stubbornness or ingrained stupidity at this point?

Read "What's the Matter with Kansas" to understand this a bit more.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Mister Speaker posted:

Gymkhana 2022 dropped and they've still got the Black Rifle Coffee Company sponsorship. :(

Not only that, but they're also sponsored by Pit Viper (maybe they were already and I didn't notice?), a company that is vocally against right-wing CHUDs and makes a point of donating money to queer causes every time some Proud Boys are spotted wearing their shades.

Both companies must be big sponsors, because they both have title cards at the beginning of the video. I wonder how that went over in their boardrooms.

I want to enjoy these videos, not only for the driving skill and crazy stunts but for the incredible production value (seriously the logistics of creating them must be staggering), but I can't abide anyone who supports that nazi coffee company.

Oh poo poo I had no idea about Pit Viper - that's cool as hell. Thanks!

Also shocked about BRCC being so prominent. When they showed the Huckster on the Hoonigan channel I didn't spot the logo and thought "oh wow they must have dumped them". Bummer. Amazing that Subaru, a company well known for being aligned with progressive causes, would let that poo poo fly. BRCC must have some serious cash.