Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoriDori240
Aug 1, 2003

Needs more Anna Ohura

You Am I posted:

Definitely chud. He mentioned that he when he had Covid that he was using whatever that horse drug is to cure it. It was a shame cos I liked his videos up to that time

He posted a community post linking a rant about the election being stolen shortly after Biden won, and how he wanted all of his viewers to read it. He got ripped pretty badly in the comments and deleted it shortly after. I unsubbed that day and never looked back. I did hear that he got Covid (and a pretty bad case at that) and did watch a video update where he sounded rough as hell but quickly referring to the "coof" and later mentioned that Ivermectin saved his life. Sucks because he reminds me of my dad (who is nothing like him politically) but loves working on small engine stuff and old Japanese bikes.

Alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU