Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

It’s a fine line to read between the results of a foreign manipulation campaign and a true disgusting human.

Please tell me the MCM folks are good. If not, I’m gonna quit the internet (other than SA).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Yes they are. AI goons know them personally.

Thank goodness. I’d hate to get rid of my chopped swag and my “my car goes pshhh” shirt.

IOwnCalculus posted:

The one that honestly surprised me - in the good column - is Matt Farah. I would've figured a white male Youtuber who primarily focuses on luxury vehicles, has sponsorships from luxury lifestyle brands, and built a bougie parking garage in the middle of LA as being chud all the way down.

He's come a long way in the form of recognizing how his privilege is a big part of why he's where he is, owning problematic things he's said in the past, and doing better as he goes forward.

Agreed. Sets a great example, and doesn’t seem to be afraid to tell his chud fans where to stick it.

I have a suspicion that Jason Cammisa is no longer with Motor Trend for Lieberman reasons. Hopefully it’s for normal reasons and not chudly reasons.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

IOwnCalculus posted:

The most political tweets I can find from him are one with a Der Spiegel cover making fun of Trump and another one reminding people to just vote for Biden so... at least not horribly problematic.

Good good. He seems a bit abrasive but I haven’t noticed that he’s overtly lovely + he keeps good company.

Do we know anything about Finnegan or any of the other folks from Roadkill? I like them but their topic + locations make me wonder if bad influence has wormed into their brains.

Edit:// I hope this doesn’t turn into me asking about content creators I like, but I’ve been wondering the same thing for like a year now.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Wow Subaru has really done a 180 on who they target with their subtle advertising.