Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

IOwnCalculus posted:

https://twitter.com/richardbrunning/status/1461797728443371520

Richard at least sees nothing wrong with a near-child traveling interstate to go murder protesters.

This one is borderline for me. He's definitely got a bit of a conservative tint to his views, but I don't think RB is a chud, nor does he seem to advertise it blatantly/too much. It's at least minor enough that I haven't stopped watching their content... yet.

I could certainly be wrong and if there's more evidence to that end, I'd love to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

I won't watch their videos because on a now banned twitter account, so I can't pull up receipts, he straight up told me to "eat poo poo and stop watching our videos if you have a problem with my politics" so yeah, i'm good. you could probably goad him into admitting he's a terf too

Damnit. I'm probably in denial. Really enjoyed their content, that said the big project is essentially done so no better time to cut the cord.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Panty Saluter posted:

Is that one of the guys working on Binky? How old is that photo, because it looks almost nothing like him

IDK how much it matters because it's a smallish auto repair channel, but South Main Auto is pretty chudded up. I mean it's pretty clear he rolls conservative, what with some 2A decorations around the shop and a very strong trad vibe (talking about teaching his kids they have to work in that particular way where you know he has a lot of opinions about anyone who thinks there should be a social safety net or things in that arena).

Then one day he signal boosted another channel that had merch that said "make freedom legal" and at least one video talking about how CRT is communism and destroying America, so I had to nope out at that point. A shame, because he's a fantastic technician and amazing to watch at work.

Yeah, Richard Brunning is the not fully grey w/ glasses guy. And FWIW the car is essentially done. just little niggles and stuff like that. They've taken it to shows and the like.

SMA - is also something I enjoy, as noted for the really in depth diagnostic/troubleshooting he brings up. Rural/upstate NY, so obvious conservative tones, but I haven't picked up on anything overtly chuddy - Hadn't noted that signal boosting previously. I think he tends to keep things apolitical otherwise?

Damnit... I don't watch a ton, but is it better unsubing here too?

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I don't think he had any social media. So we're left to whatever we can pick up from binky.