Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
I'm not sure how well this will work or if it will keep much discussion for long but there has been discussion in AI about how utterly poo poo so many youtubers and industry figures / companies are, it seems like a decent idea to try out a thread similar in nature of TFR's "Racism, authoritarnism in the Firearms industry" - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894692&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1. I'm going to basically make this up as we go and the rules / guidelines can and probably will change.I have also fairly blatantly "borrowed" TFR's OP for now, again, this OP might get a full rewrite in the future or the thread rebooted once we get a good look at how this one goes. The scope isnt just with cars either, aeroplanes, boats, motorbikes etc are fair game

The simple reality is that there are some lovely, lovely things in the automotive industry. Not all owners are lovely, not all automotive companies anf mediapersonalities are lovely, not all automotive/aeronautical/nautical communities are lovely, but there is an unfortunately large number of them. Racists are a prominent example, and you see an unfortunate amount of dog-whistle advertising and youtubers being pretty blatant about being utterly poo poo. There are communities that revel in being alt-right shits and bootlickers, make a point in being toxic, women and transgender hating to boot.

How you approach these issues as a automotive enthusist is a matter of personal choice. There are plenty of youtubers, automotive companies and personalities out there that are good people and well run, however they are the minority and this thread will seek to give everyone a full eyes wide open so you can choose to follow or buy from. This thread is going to be a place to discuss these issues and provide an easy resource that people can point to if they want to say that something is pretty loving awful.

Thread Rules:

1) Support any claims you make. It's not enough to say that a company is a bunch of racist, bigoted, assholes. Provide all the evidence you can muster. Make an effort post. You're building a case for why people should be aware of what they're doing. Note that this goes both ways. If you want to push back on someone's claim (see rule 3) do so with some actual effort.

2) Spell out very clearly why you think they're lovely. State the obvious. "Chud Enterprises used a recognizable symbol of a genocidal, anti-semetic regime to sell their product or feature said in their videos and when called on it doubled down" with included pictures of that sticker and their response to criticism, for example.

3) Be prepared for push back on it. Note that this doesn't make the poster who is pushing back an awful person themselves. Maybe you think that having a line of thin blue line gear makes them awful, maybe someone else doesn't. If it's not outright racism chances are it's not as clear cut as you might think.

4) Understand that we are not here to solve anything. You're not going to convince the internet or put them out of business. This is a resource. If someone reads your thoughts what they're doing and also thinks it's lovely, they won't buy there. There is no argument to be won here. If someone says "you shouldn't support this company because they donated to the RNC and I hate the republican party" we don't need a five page argument about that.

5) Avoid purity tests and witch hunts. There are plenty of big fish out there to fry without looking for the bad social media post made by the third cousin of the ex-wife of the CFO of Holley. That example is hyperbole, but it's patterns of behavior not one off incidents that should raise the most eyebrows.

6) THIS IS NOT HELLDUMP. I can NOT emphasis that enough DO. NOT. HELLDUMP. Do NOT doxx. There will be consequences.

7) There are going to be political issues in here. This is not, however, general political chat. Don't throw up the latest dumb tweet or social media post. I kinda get ths thread may wander off into political areas we'll.... see how it goes.

8) If this thread isn't something you want, something you like, or if you don't like the discussion happening in it then refrain from posting in it. There's no rule that you have to read and participate in every thread in AI. If the only thing you care about with Automotive companies or youtubers, for example, is how well the gear works or their videos are otherwise technical and informativethen fine. That's your decision and you can keep spending your money or use your time as you choose.

9) A suggestion if you post about something is give it a bootlicker rating. One for minor problem to 5 for full blown neo-nazi piece of poo poo. Or that may not be a good idea?

-----

As already said, this has been a lot of copy/paste from TFR's thread and I think a lot of the issues are fairly common so it seems a good place to start. This is also a idea that I'm not sure how it'll work or even if it will work. So as TFR's mod said

quote:

I hope this works. Please don't make it lovely. We need this to be a resource, not a pit fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Also.... yes this absolutly IS a place to dump poo poo about Elon Musk. Unlike the EV thread, there is no Muskchat ban here. Just dont turn this into Muskchat 24/7?

As well, I highly recommend having a read through TFR's thread, it's a pretty drat good resource for their hobby and industry

----

Mustie1 (4 bootlicks)

Claims the election was stolen in a now deleted rant, Claims that his covid cured by horse drugs

Freddy Hernandez aka Tavarish runs or ran a right wing site "Yes I'm Right" (5 bootlicks)

Runs a right wing website as eluded to here - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/craigsilverman/inside-the-partisan-fight-for-your-news-feed
Registered to him - https://www.flcompanyregistry.com/director/HERNANDEZ,+FREDDY+A/ https://www.flcompanyregistry.com/companies/yes-i-m-right-llc/

---- more to be added ---

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jul 17, 2022

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

RIP Paul Walker posted:

Please tell me the MCM folks are good. If not, I’m gonna quit the internet (other than SA).

Yes they are. AI goons know them personally.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Elmnt80 posted:

Fwiw, I've been to an event where cletus was one of the people officiating. It was hosted by local car groups fl2k and I love driving slow (Also known as FACTION, ilds is their merch arm). I've also ran into him out in the wilds of tampa a few times. Something to keep in mind is that Cleetus is absolutely a character he plays, his real persona is absolutely your generic business republican. I wouldn't call someone out for watching his stuff, but who he hangs around with and stories about what a gigantic rear end in a top hat his buddy is soured him on me.

Also his raging hardon for Texas Speed and Performance makes me wonder because that company was like 2 steps short of saying the quiet part out loud when I went through their media.

After he bought into Motion Raceworks, that TexasSpeed boner def went much more limp, also now he's spending big with Steve Morris and KSR. One thing about the "hangs around" is that he is one of three of the biggest names in Car Yooootooobe (Him, DeMuro and MCM) so there is a lot of clout chasing going on where lovely channels are trying to signalboost by being able to hang out with him. That clout chasing is also happening with KSR being asked to wave his magic over say VCG's car - if you can say you are Cleetus' budy or your car been worked by Kevin Smith then you get clout points and those kind of clout chasers are usually not exactly the best people.

I dont really doubt that his stupiity about Covid was more about the fact he was on the hook for a few mill with the racetrack and was desperate for some income and that lead to some really dumb decisions, incl the type of cars they allowed that lead to the guy getting sprayed by a burst radiator. Since then he go his rear end dragged by the promoter for Summernats and you can see that he's upped the safety levels and is running to the Summernats rules - wall taps and tyre fires being an instant DQ are there for good reason. That said there's really no excuse for being a dickhead about safety and those Crown Vic cages for the various Freedom 500's are just asking for serious injury, esp when you got good fabricators in your employ.

I do like the drag and drive stuff that is featured and he's able to do a real burnout that isnt embarrassing in Australia, it's more for me I think he should pull his head in and give a poo poo about some of safetly lapses that'll get someone seriously hurt again.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

BigPaddy posted:

I remember that Texas Speed were asking him to address all the poo poo they were getting flung their way because Cleetus and his crew kept blowing up their crate engines. People don’t get that an engine that is built for max performance that is being bounced off the limiter and every time it is run is going to blow up.

I believe the Steve Morris big block has already needed a rebuild so it will be interesting if idiots start bashing on someone who builds a decent percentage of all the drag week engines that get run.

Cleetus keeps on addressing that they were pushing engines to their limit and also making mistakes as they went further, he's been 100% fair to say "Guy, these headgaskets being spat out the sides are OUR fault" or "We are pushing these motors beyond their limits, dont poo poo on the builders" but idiots on the Internet gonna idiot. Sometimes the facade breaks and Cleetus has been clearly frustrated by the idiots that he has had to keep saying what should be obvious. For his other faults, he has been 100% honest when he fucks up while racing and makes it clear in his videos.

The Steve Morris motor did a gasket mostly due to the nitros they used to spool the turbos as well as the traction control being on the fritz and they tore the bottom end down to check the bearings after winning outright two race weeks while doing low 7's or high 6's, anyone being critical of those motors is a flat out fuckwit

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Elmnt80 posted:

Hangs around with is referring to his friend with the cts-v being a massive rear end in a top hat to fans and other people. But I don't know them personally, so vOv

Cooper Bogetti? That would be a pretty decent explanation for why he left the channel. Not like anyone watching Cleetus actually cares now with LS George and Sam being entertaining additions.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

madeintaipei posted:

Ohhh kaaay.

With my limited experience in the equivalent TFR thread, why I think it works there comes down to a few things:

That thread is travelled by the sub-forum mod often and they engage in it, in good faith, as both mod and poster.

There are less regular TFR posters, more of whom have known each other for a while, than AI. (Love y'all, you've been very helpful.)

Posters quote sources and follow up. Varusteleka, a Finnish outerwear military surplus seller, had Rhodesian stuff on their site, were asked about it, and issued an apology while removing the offending items.

Along with the above: shitheads are seemingly more willing to out themselves as [insert a component of fascism here] on social media outside of their main outlet. Youtubers that make money keep things away from the milch kuh, but may take to twitter with what they really feel.

It's a dynamic. The ball is rolling here, but maybe wobbling a bit.

[Engage: back-biting]

The RN post: that is some quality trolling, but irony is dead. Yeah, sure. Due to their background, I can see why they'd think about people that way. Doesn't make them right.

But I'm drunk as gently caress, don't pay too much attention.

I saw the RN post as a pretty decently done troll that had a point wrapped in it, which is why they just got troll tolled rather than being told off for being a dick. That point they were making in part is something that I think has been said as a concern a couple of times re: witch-hunts and low vs high effort. Humphreys going back to page 1 said the concerns pretty well.

I think an IK who is interested in pushing this thread along and also shaping it will help a lot - while I know the industry pretty well, my time to make good content is limited. We also shouldn't just focus on youtubers, for instance Toyota have been really loving poo poo in trying to kneecap EV's and Aston Martin was part of a online FUD campaign in that regard as well - rpobbably because they were mostly of the opinion EV's would kill them as a company.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/dec/02/aston-martin-pr-firm-anti-electric-vehicle-study

https://thedriven.io/2020/12/01/aston-martin-linked-to-anti-ev-propaganda-siezed-upon-by-murdochs-times/

Oh and read between the lines of this recent interview - seems resonable but it's pure anti EV bullshit in between the lines

https://www.motorious.com/articles/news/aston-martin-electric-cars/

Also the "journalist" just also happens to quote a Toyota exec bringing up the company line about EV's. The truth there is Toyota stands to lose billions in development if their bet on hydrogen and fuel cells doesnt pan out and they have been on a anti EV FUD campaign.

The fossil fuel industries FUD campaigns could take up pages worth of discussion esp with the fact they knew in the 1970's (Or 1960's?) climate change was very real and they have been doing anything in their power to stall or stop efforts for action, much in the manner how tobacco companies stalled or denied for decades action on the harm of their products. Car companies have likewise been stalling and pushing back on emissions and economy standards and oh dear, what about leaded fuel? OEM's are unbelieveably *poo poo* when it comes to environmental concerns to say the least - and they are very much still pushing back and funding FUD campaigns along with fossil fuel industries. Tesla is certainly run by a racist piece of garbage but hoooo boy Musk ain't even in the top top of lovely current car company CEO's, he's the one with the biggest unfiltered mouth.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

I know we're not trying to be too nitpicky but the guest on the newest on the newest Skid Factory was wearing a Make Australia Great Again hat. Kinda disappointing but I probably shouldn't be surprised coming from those bogans.

Unfortunately that guy (NOT Al) is a full anti lockdown horsedrugs idiot. There's more than just a handful in the motorsport community esp as you get deeper in the Summernats / burnout / powercruisers.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Darchangel posted:

...that's a thing?
Who knew Trump was an internationally infectious disease?

Not quite - Make Australia Great Again turns you mostly a target for people to tell you to gently caress off loudly and openly. Make Australia Great Again is mostly from a lovely billionaire called Clive Palmer who used Trump style popularism for his political party called Unite Australia Party. He tried to ride anti vaxxer hard, anti lockdown etc and spend somethign like 100 million in the recent election trying to get candidates elected.... and basically failed. He also tried to sue West Australia for billions and lost. Palmer's popularism and anti vaxxer boosting was before Trump however, he did try to copy it somewhat. He also royally hosed over workers and is probably one of the most hated people here esp in WA.

Also mostly, the GOP style of politcs is a good way to get yourself not elected as a bunch of very surprised lovely politicans found out in May. Hate baiting the gays got roundly defeated in the same sex vote, hating transgender isnt working, the country has become majority secular so screaming and stamping of feet by fundies isnt really working re abortion, hell even Murdoch press isnt really able to come up with a good working scare about minorities esp given that well..... in plenty parts of Australia it's become Asian decent *majority*

The scumbag LNP will find a way to break through again but the standard Trump playbook wont be it.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Possibly should go here? Modern child labor in Hyundai subsidiary in Alabama

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ex...i51gvfP3kAv1i7E

Here's a bit of a taste -

quote:

Reuters learned of underage workers at the Hyundai-owned supplier following the brief disappearance in February of a Guatemalan migrant child from her family's home in Alabama.

The girl, who turns 14 this month, and her two brothers, aged 12 and 15, all worked at the plant earlier this year and weren't going to school, according to people familiar with their employment. Their father, Pedro Tzi, confirmed these people's account in an interview with Reuters.

Police in the Tzi family's adopted hometown of Enterprise also told Reuters that the girl and her siblings had worked at SMART. The police, who helped locate the missing girl, at the time of their search identified her by name in a public alert.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

BuckyDoneGun posted:

Toyota, upset that their BEV strategy is so dismal, choosing to heavy the UK govt by threatening to shut down manufacturing if they go ahead with hybrid ban in 2035.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/30/toyota-warns-government-may-stop-manufacturing-uk-bans-hybrid/

UK are quite fine with leaving without planning, not sure how Toyota can win this?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ok Comboomer posted:

you want fewer chuds overrepresented in car culture, gotta start making your own content goons

The big issues is that lets say if I did a series on say restoring a rare MY2000 Clubspec EVO4 WRX - which I am contemplating because that car is going to be a lot of interesting work - is that unless you are say MCM you have to combat the algorithm and that means mostly being the same lovely spam that yooootooobers vomit out because thats what will get pushed to people. MCM have been around so long the algorithm barely matters and also they have daytime jobs so Youtube can be a passion project and they can do whatever they want as getting the youtube bucks doesnt matter to them.

Also to do a series that will be interesting takes a lot of work to plan, script, film, edit and publish, of which can be several hours and that's not even the hour or so just it'll take me to start the car and get it into the garage to even start the project. Sure I could dash off 10 mins of gonzo footage that would be decently shot because I have photo and video skills but it would be boring as gently caress and who the hell wants to listen to some dickhead trying to come up with witty banter on the fly? SuperFastMatt spends hours/days coming up with his stuff to voiceover. Lord knows how much time Project Binky takes to film and edit.

Another point is something Roman Atwood bought up while doing a podcast with Cleetus is that controversy sells the clicks. poo poo like Whistin Dickhead are cancer but it undeniably gets the clicks. You can have the best script, camerawork and editing with best music etc and will still likely go nowhere. Start a fight with a restaurant and watch that take off.

Hey, if people want to watch some smartass Aussie restore a POS, fine (And I'll do the video anyway because that helps document where parts go in three years time). But I'll bet right now not a single video will get more than 500 views at best.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Here's the mentioned Roman Atwood podcast with Garrett Mitchell aka Cleetus. What you think of them it is very interesting talking about these issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GIK_MqikZA

Some of what they say is hard to swallow esp about the hate drives views but he's probably accurate. Somethign to think about.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Yes but so is the idea of a few cities being able to dictate everything to everyone else living in places of which they have no understanding.

Don't think I exclude myself, I don't know what it's like to live in even a city as big as Denver, let alone SD/SF/LA.

If the vast majority of people are in the cities then drat right they get the most say over whatever the opinion of Nowhere / population 100 is esp for poo poo like trans rights and womens rights. Thats how a proper representitive democracy works and it's the best we got, despite all it's flaws.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

MadScientistWorking posted:

Why am I only finding this out now? Not his channel but the fact that he posts here. He's got some of the coolest videos .

I think he means I Do Cars is the kinda guy that would fit in well here.

If he is a AI Goon then drat, hi there, your videos are cool

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ok Comboomer posted:

I mean, who really cares and all that, but let’s not pretend that Clarkson and Hammond aren’t massively Tory as gently caress, Clarkson often vocally so

Drivetribe doesnt have that much to do with Clarkson and Hammond has kept his political views so quiet no one appears to know what they are or if he even has any.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Also they seem to be dedicated, whether intentionally or not, to making all the dumb mistakes that young WRX owners do. 200HP/liter on a Cobb Accessport flash tune with an externally venting BOV on what I'm pretty sure is running off of a MAF rather than a MAP? Sure, why not?

Ahhhh yess , Cobb Ringlandports. Guaranteed to run your car lean and you wont get your money back

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

meatpimp posted:

where did Megan Markle touch him?

Not being critical of you as you probably not aware of this (I just want to be 100% clear on that, I am not referring to you or being critical of you), but her name is not Markle anymore and this has been one of the ways the media have sought to discredit and belittle her. As much as I loving hate nobility, she's correctly addressed as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (Meghan for short) or Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor. Referring to her as her maiden name is such a dick move by the media and you see how it's just..... gone into public perception. It's very much like using the deadname of a transgender person and I personally think just as offensive, especially when it's being used to shape perceptions and narrative around a person the media clearly has a hateboner for.

For all it's faults, the Wikipedia article on Meghan is a great example of how to handle her name change. It's very specifically Markle before the marriage and either Dutchess of Sussex or Meghan afterwards.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

didn't her and harry ditch the royalty? so the dutchess of whatever title should be null and she should just be mountbatten-windsor if she took harry's last name

The former HRH or Princess is void, not the dutchy. Now if you get rid of nobility entirely (and it should be gotten rid of) then it'll be Mountbatten-Windsor

meatpimp posted:

Depends on your viewpoint, I guess. Looking at IMDB, it's still using Markle https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1620783/

Points out of all of this? Meghan has names. The drama around Harry and Meghan is stupid. The monarchy is stupid and has a profound history of really, really bad things.

The point is that media is using her maiden name to other and belittle her and there is a fair bit of racism underlying that as well. This isnt at it's heart about wether royalty should exist, it's about a direct attack on a woman - of colour I'll add - for merely existing. Clarkson's unprovoked misogynistic attack is a long line of steaming poo poo Fleet Street and other media has been spraying at Meghan for years now albeit Clarkson really sank to a new level with this one.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

morothar posted:

Any thoughts on ViceGripGarage? The backdrop seems chuddy as all hell, but dude’s doing a great job at not offering a political view beyond “USA great” from the videos I’ve seen.

A Trump loving rear end in a top hat from what I know

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ok Comboomer posted:

any time an adult- especially middle aged or older- man decides he needs to make a public statement disparaging a notable climate activist whom until extremely recently was a child it, at minimum, outs him as an rear end in a top hat and a weirdo

Also just got arrested for human trafficking.

I had almost never heard of this Tate idiot until Greta gave him third degree burns

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

I know I already said 'snowmobiles are dangerous' but there is something weird about someone who does absurdly dangerous things for a living dying doing... Something else. I guess I don't know how avid a snowboarder Block was, but seems to me rally driving was more his main thing.

Maybe it's just reminding me of how shocked I was to hear about Nicky Hayden being killed on a bicycle.

Rallying isnt actually that dangerous, especially with the safety systems in play. Snowboarding and snowmobiles are quite a deal more risky TBH

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Rudeboy Detective posted:

We're probably within a decade of a having a show about two dudes slapping EV conversion kits into cars and doing sick burnouts with them. He's gonna eat so much poo poo then.

edit: oh god, the future EV equivalent to roadkill is probably gonna be people doing 1000hp EV conversions of early 90s tauruses

There's a few EV Youtube channels doing just that now. The thing I guess that is a content problem is they area bit same-sy - Tesla driveline, batteries from xyz, controller, old car has 700+Nm of torque and can fry tyres or go indecently fast with the TC on.

Sure a VW Kombi doing 0-Lightspeed in a fraction of a second is hilarious but the same type of build does get monotonous over and over again. So far there's not really a lot of ways like with ICE to be stupidly overpowered, its very cookie cutter.

Unless you are like AI poster Blooot who built a motorcyle engine hybrid Nissan Leaf that is just all sorts of WTF

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

SlowBloke posted:

There has been several instances of Nik telling Richard to STFU after his most egregious posts.

Yep, Nik is very much not a chud by all accounts

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Oooooh boy Motortrend / Roadkill hosed up big time with this guest

https://twitter.com/kylejhyatt/status/1655757270117122048

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ahhh, I didn't see it was zombie Hitler. Jeez that really got worse

mobby_6kl posted:

Yikes, that's not something that can just slip through, is it.

Nope. There is utterly no excusing that one with how blatant it was.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Dick Burglar posted:

I am absolutely in no way defending an obvious Nazi-wannabe or his numerous obvious Nazi-wannabe tattoos, but I really don't see how the angry zombie is supposed to be Hitler. Again, dude is already plenty of a Nazi-wannabe without the zombie being Hitler.

It only got obvious to me viewing the image on my phone. As above, the hair style is Hitler's

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ummm........

I dont think it's wise to get going a discussion about Ukraine kicking off in here.

Sorry yeah lets not derail too much pls.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Oh for gently caress sake

STOP.

NOW.

No more Ukraine this thread.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

evobatman posted:

Same, but just every kind of guy in general.

Goonzquad? They seem chill but also very pro-cop, but I don't know if you have any other choice when you're public people with a bunch of supercars and money where they are.

Other than being clowns on public roads, absolutely never even hinted at anything political other than an under the breath dislike for Russia. Their parents are Ukranian and they have cousin currently serving in the Ukraine armed forces so that might be understandable they have strong opinions on that one

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

..... I think I'm a bit confused

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

helno posted:

I'm not sure the context of his car smashed up and surrounded by cops but he went from very popular newbie with a nice car to super racist when someone noticed he cross posted on some really awful forums.

So hopefully his shityness caught up to him I guess.

I'm more confused is if it's actually his car

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

Lol I love the word tankie. Anyone using it you know is an internet poisoned, status quo loving lib who’s opinions can be safely ignored. It’s like woke for chuds, no one using it can define it and it’s scary!

If you are using it as shorthand to describe a set of very pathetic Chinese /Russian authoritarian bootlickers who go out of their way with the AMERICA BAD and try to excuse the very real human rights abuses, genocide and current war of said authoritarian regimes, thats probably good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I really hate moderating discussions Ive said something in but for fucks saaaaake enough of this.