Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

His Divine Shadow posted:

He ruined a really loving nice 80's hilux for laughs. What a shithole.

He definitely gave off bad vibes before even seeing one of his videos to completion.

Correction: he really ruined like three or four of them so far. He bought a bunch.

Such a POS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I've done a 180 (just like that wrx with James at the wheel) and started really liking donut over the last year or so. I think they found their groove and it helps that they seem to be decent people.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Ryan f9 I'm pretty sure recently mentioned being Jewish in a video and has referenced some pretty progressive views in a handful of videos in the past as well.

Jewish guy who bikes as his daily commute a lot of the time (pedal bikes) in Vancouver means he's probably ok until proven otherwise.

Alex from lsc used to be a Chicago pd squad car mechanic and has said a few pro police things but I definitely do not think he's a chud maybe just a moderate which is fine by me. Think the guy from warped perception is the same way. Chicago is pretty blue.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Thanks for sharing that.

Also as a straight white male, thank you for making this the best automotive forum on the web. Y'all are awesome. :hellyeah: