Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

shocking that a dude calling himself Das Volk on the internet was a nazi

who could ever have foreseen this

Yikes, I forgot about that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

do i have a point? uh not really i guess. i just think it's interesting to compare and contrast. I feel a sense of urgency in the TFR thread that I just don't get with the middle aged white male auto youtube vlogger world. Maybe that's an oversight on my part.

I think the concern is that some of these channels have a lot of viewers, some of which may be younger impressionable types. These channels normalizing hate speech and dog whistles makes others think it's okay to do and say and think that sort of poo poo.

Will any of us have any appreciable effect on these channels by unsubscribing from them? Almost certainly not, unless it turns out one of y'all goons has a blue-check twitter account and a significant following.

But yeah, I regret giving Project Binky/BoM money for a coffee mug and t-shirt after seeing Richard's ignorant covid tweets and Rittenhouse bullshit, so at least I know now not to give them more money.

MetaJew fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jul 19, 2022

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006

NitroSpazzz posted:

crossposting but Brunning is still an idiot

Thanks

22 Eargesplitten posted:

BRCC has done much worse than wink wink nod "SS" but I don't remember what off the top of my head. Ask in the TFR thread and they'll have the whole file.

Nidhg00670000 posted:

Their marketing "meme" that said "Starbucks want to hire 10 thousand refugees, we will hire 10 thousand veterans" and then having the picture of the refugees being a picture of ISIS fighters comes to mind.

This, and also them jumping in to give Rittenhouse a T-shirt and some sort of support, at least initially. I'm sure they've done more.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Democracy should mean that the will of the people is maybe actually followed instead of splitting all the votes up so that a minority always wins. So yeah, the Senate loving sucks and so does gerrymandering.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Lol

https://twitter.com/richardbrunning/status/1625064684184281089

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006

Kivi posted:

He did wave the checkered flag in the Austin Formula F1 race. So he's sort of into sports, cars or publicity.

Yeah I heard from some friends that work at Apple in Austin that he was doing a site visit, but it turns out it was just an excuse to attend F1. LOL. LMAO

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/richardbrunning/status/1632052129186578433

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
I didn't know Nik even had an online presence. What's his handle?

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006

Darchangel posted:

Please tell me you are not trying to legitimize Russia's justification of their invasion of Ukraine.

I think he's saying that a lot of pro-ukraine photos and propaganda keep featuring known neo-nazi insignia. It's weird that no one related to distributing these photos or interviews does any due diligence to say "you know maybe we shouldn't post these photos of the brave soldier with a big Schwarze Sonne patch on his chest."

I don't think anyone here is pro-russia. It's just bizarre that the pro-ukraine propaganda often has these visible symbols that have widely known and problematic history.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/The8BitIdiot/status/1656710445875568640

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006

Arson Daily posted:

Lmk when Ryan F9 comes out as a super chud whining about his 2nd amendment rights. Until then anyone with an automotive or motorcycle channel is suspect

He's Canadian, and as far as I can tell hasn't made a single offhand comment about any convoys so I think we're in the clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Needs more Biodiesel.

Needs more woodgas