Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

New boss katana thread. Tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

curried lamb of God posted:

I definitely tried to do too much with my earlier patches, but I've been way happier since I started using just an amp and cab (or amp and IR) with a dab of room reverb, and maybe an OD pedal.

Somewhere, Kevin Shields sheds a single tear.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I just had a salad for lunch.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Not to encourage GAS but SweetWater has a really good deal for $200 off AC10 and AC15 amps. I grabbed an AC15 because I’d been considering one for a while and this deal is too good to pass up. Plus they come in a sick blue color.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AC15C1RB--vox-ac15c1-1-by-12-inch-15-watt-tube-combo-amp-royal-blue

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I feel seen.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Quizzlefish posted:

Can anyone recommend a good method: book, app, etc

For learning scales all the way up and down the neck? I have a really cool little book but it just teaches one position for each scale.

https://fretastic.com/

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I bought a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

One of my only gripes with the katana is that the tone studio won’t you put together any chain you want. It forces certain types of effects in certain places in the chain.