Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Cheap Chick in the City?

Cheap Chick in the City.

(I think Cheap Chick in the City is probably an example of someone realizing they're making a TV show, so they go along with an absurd thing. "We're repeating this over and over? It must be a TV thing. They probably want multiple takes.")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I did find myself saying "Oh yeah, that's a super smart thing to consider," to Nathan's suggestions more than I'd like to admit. Specifically with the "You drank your orange juice too fast, now the waiter is going to come and interrupt you," I looked over at my partner and said "That's super smart!" and she just gave me a very worried and knowing look.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The big twist: Nathan has never actually met any of the real people. It’s just very clever editing and CGI the whole time and he’s only ever done scenes with actors.

And all his scenes were filmed after those people died while filming Top Gun. I’m sorry if knowing this has ruined your viewing experience.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The greatest actor of our time, Michael Gregory Mizanin, started out acting in reality TV. Makes you think.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

He's an actor. I knew it. It's all fake. Tycho can now enjoy the show.