Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My main take away from most of Nathan's work is that there are some really weird people on Craigslist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

I mentioned eariler how much it reminded me of a less mean Windy City Heat at times. I don't know how many people itt have seen it, but it's probably the closest thing to Paul T. Goldman ever made. Basically a handful of comedians in the early 00's convince this delusional, obnoxious man that he is starring in a hollywood movie and just relentlessly gently caress with him. it doesn't have that 2023 redemption arc to humanize him or anything. It's just straight making GBS threads on him to the point where I almost sort of feel bad for him but he's also a complete prick so it's kind of like, whatever. It's honestly one of the funniest most overlooked things. The whole thing is on YT fwiw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ancwTUkXyKk

I watched a little bit of this a few years ago because I remembered liking it when it first came out. I don't think anything in it has aged worse than Perry thinking he lost the big part because red hot Hollywood legend Carson Daly auditioned first.