Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What got me the most might have been when Nathan revealed he loaded the skeet shooting guns with all blanks so they could bond over being terrible shots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Caesar Saladin posted:

It sounded like Robin was just a normal rear end in a top hat who had a serious mental breakdown when he crashed his Scion Tc at 100mph.

I felt real bad for his roommate, who also just seemed like a normal rear end in a top hat, who seemed like he was living in absolute hell with having that guy around everyday and its probably been their 50th screaming match.

For some reason the funniest part of the episode was Robin basically going "yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up banging her Nathan."

Knowing Nathan if things even started to go that way the robot baby would go into crying overdrive.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I half expected when they showed Rebecca listening to music while Nathan was doing the OD thing that she was going to be listening to music the entire time.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The first Angela actor had the voice perfect.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I do like how Nathan would confirm with the mom each time before going one step further about how he was bad for being Jewish and was going to hell

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Nathan handled the initial drinking pee stuff well even, it’s just the guy keeps getting weirder about it

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The best part about that episode was showing the 10 dollars they were saving for this crazy hike.

That or the hidden box reveal

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The last scene might be the most dread I’ve felt at a minor situation in a tv show.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Did this episode confirm that Whitney’s parents are more actively behind the homes than they let on?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Yeah I figured she had all the money from her parents, I just didn't know how actively involved they were in things, in terms of just letting her spend money without much oversight, vs being more active behind the scenes.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

1glitch0 posted:

If anything Fernando is going to get shot by a robber because he's caught unarmed because Whitney didn't like the vibes of him carrying a gun.

Then they can do a follow up on camera with his mom grieving for him.

Complete with Dougie trying to make her grieve in a more camera friendly way

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Lister posted:

I'm not understanding why Fernando was so upset. I thought he wasn't doing security once the coffee shop reopened? I also thought the point of paying for the jeans was that no one would know that a ton of thefts were happening there, so why do all these guys know about it? It seemed like there needed to be some extra lines or an extra scene showing that the thieves targeting the jeans store moved to shoplift from neighboring stores, too. If word got out that it's open season at one place, it makes sense that they'll think it's like that in the whole area and cause a bigger problem.

Yeah I get what they were going for but I think needed one more scene before this one to understand the jump to coming to Whitney's house with 4 other armed people. Especially since his point was more about cleaning things up rather than the affluent teens coming in.

Though maybe this is going to end up with Fernando shooting one of the teens.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I had a dream last night where the twist was Dougie isn’t actually a real person and is a figment of Asher and Whitney’s imagination, and while it makes no sense I wasn’t surprised either.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Do we know what Dougie cursed Asher with? He seemed like he was guilty so I wondered if it was his curse taken in a weird way

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

alf_pogs posted:

they even whip out one of their little pots from the show to bless the home at the end after they've given Abshir the key

They did mention they buy those pots in bulk for a discount, I wonder how many of those they actually have left over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Ghost Asher and instead of being like an HGTV house building show it’s one of those travel channel ghost hunting ones