Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The vulture article interviewed some people who were not happy about their NFY experiences at all and honestly some of the allegations there were borderline yikes. NFY always walked a fine line, and even nathan in the article admits not perfectly at that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I don't remember the means, but I remember knowing about the divorce thing even around the time it happened, circa NFY season 2 or whatever. Anyway they even get him to talk about it a bit in the vulture article

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's pretty nice that hbo max has all the shows in the nathanverse. I'm going to check out the john wilson this week, but going back through some choice NFY eps is also tempting

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Eric andre is a fairly equal opportunity terrorizer, of both celebrities and eg completely random innocent people on the subway

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's tough to gauge nathan wrt poo poo and farts based humor. Is his heart not really in it but he includes it because it's the medium of his generation, and what the audience expects, or is he such a fan that he wedges it into the show even when, let's face it, it isn't the best fit

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

fosborb posted:

but it's creating hilarious looking headlines

Props to that guy for admitting at the beginning nathan is playing a character but then writing an entire article ignoring it anyway

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Only once have I known I've glimpsed the true nathan, beneath the artifice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHLgabD12CQ

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Really beautiful, funny ep. :worship: Nathan

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

drunken officeparty posted:

Were those actually his parents

Pretty confident they were, I think they appeared in an NFY skit or bit at some point too

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Based on what was in the trailer but hasn't appeared in the show yet, the obvious prediction would seem to be nathan spiraling into nightmarish delusion in the house eventually with creepy adult adam

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Oh baby. It must be doing pretty okay to so easily survive in the midst of the discovery warners massacre. As expected of lord nathan

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Nathan was smoking hot this season and everyone knew it. The crack was only giving the people what they want

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's weird because I never found him that hot in NFY. But rehearsal nathan was a yowza awoo arooga from start to finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I know he also did this a lot on NFY, but rehearsal nathan was an object lesson in the utility of responding "...okay" to whatever insane things people say. It's an inspiration to me