Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I wonder why they named the episode after Kor's drink order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Cheap Chick in the City?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I like pulp in my juice and crust on my bread.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'm glad they're still friends :)

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

No way, that guy had a great time on the show

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Just pretend the release is tomorrow and they're releasing it early tonight.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Or this one with the private investigator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVMrp9DKxI

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

The first episode of NFY was about poo-flavored ice cream, so you have to view the finale in that context.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

quote:

Although he was under the influence of alcohol and marijuana and was also street racing at the time of the crash, he believes the true culprit was the faulty mechanics of the car itself.

lol

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I was about to beat his rear end, which is why I let him drive my car immediately after.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

She should have stuck with the guy who was afraid of eels

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Lol y'all I don't think that baby was actually up for adoption

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Did anyone else assume the reason Patrick ghosted was because he realized he'd been tricked? He didn't seem like a bright guy, but at some point, maybe even just from talking about it with his girlfriend, you'd think he'd realize the parallel situation was too big a coincidence to be real.

Yeah, it was pretty over the top. He wasn't the brightest, but maybe he mentioned it to someone smarter than him.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Khanstant posted:

Why is this show so short? These could easily be 45-hour

I'm so thankful for ~30-minute shows these days. Everything is so long. It's nice to watch something short.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Robot Style posted:

Rewatching Nathan For You, it's interesting to see glimmers of The Rehearsal in there. Obviously Smokers Allowed is a clear predecessor, but there's also smaller moments like asking for one of his impersonators' keys so he can live as them while they pretend to be him in the Private Investigator episode.

Someone said that Albert Brooks's Real Life was inspiration for this show, so I watched it, and yeah it really must have been. It's a funny movie to watch in that light.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I didn't get a great look at it, but that was one of the eggs from the BROWN EGGS sign that he ate on the plane, wasn't it?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Cemetry Gator posted:

I do want to correct something here - Christians do not believe that Jews are going to hell, at least not in the sense that it is something that is inherent to Christian thought and belief. There are definitely some Christians who believe that, but most mainstream denominations don't believe that.

Evangelicals totally believe Jews are going to hell, and that's ~33% of the US.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

That kid was legitimately funny and I was laughing at all the different ways he administered the farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

It's like Review. The initial premise was only ever a setup for the host's downward spiral.