Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqE7ZxH7BJE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Ay Tone. You try this octopus yet?

naem
May 29, 2011

I saw him in person once, the day I moved out of Brooklyn. Wearing a striped tracksuit buying cigarettes, looking very much like his character

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
This news made me really sad when I saw it. I watched that cast reunion from 2019 and he was looking pretty rough, so I figured he wasn't gonna be around that much longer.

RIP Paulie Walnuts.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Probably my personal favorite and one of the all time greatest thumbnails to ever grace youtube

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Professor Shark posted:

Apparently they all love Trump lol

I used to watch Michael Franzese talk about mob stuff, even after I found out he had a boner for God; I stopped after he started talking about how the mob in his neighbourhood woulda taken care of those antifas if they’d ever been stupid enough to show themselves around.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Middle-aged, violent, sociopathic, white, masochistic, sexist, racist, white males in organized crime love Trump?

Huh

Oh and kids like AJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7O1r_xS4Q

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jul 12, 2022

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Torquemada posted:

I used to watch Michael Franzese talk about mob stuff, even after I found out he had a boner for God; I stopped after he started talking about how the mob in his neighbourhood woulda taken care of those antifas if they’d ever been stupid enough to show themselves around.
the mob, are they the baddies???

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Did he tie his shoes and forget to wash his hands?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Bonzo posted:

Middle-aged, violent, sociopathic, white, masochistic, sexist, racist, white males in organized crime love Trump?

Huh

Oh and kids like AJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7O1r_xS4Q

Mr. Fix It posted:

Donald Trump is my second favorite sopranos character

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

gauche to reply to my own dead thread, but bumping to post this article, pulling this quote:

A.J. Soprano posted:

“Once we did the second or third episode, Tony Sirico just came over to me and said ‘Hey, uh, if anyone ever… bothers you, or anybody says anything, you tell Uncle Tony, okay?’And that’s how I felt in f*cking school too. Like I was 13 years old and I was like oh, this kid thinks he’s gonna mouth off to me? I’ll have Tony Sirico come down. No matter how old you are, you see somebody that has like black hair here, and silver hair on the sides — and just the way he always had a handkerchief in his pocket — you go like this dude will f*ck you up.”

Pod Yourself a Gun is a good podcast to listen to if you're a podcast-listening dork like me.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I would LOVE an entire series,or just maybe a movie of Sil, Pussy and Paulie doing hit jobs and robbing places.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dont like tony or tony's wife, or his idiot kids, or his loving life problems

therapist scene are an automatic skip

corrado rules, paulie rules, chris rules

tony had it coming any ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

David Chase doesn’t care what you guys like. You’ll take your tedious dream sequence and shut up.