Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Madone :smith:

https://twitter.com/TheSitdown7/status/1545535653290582018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Vegetable posted:

Why would an italian have walnuts as his last name

thanks for making me look that up, i didn't know that was the origin.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Donald Trump is my second favorite sopranos character

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Milo and POTUS posted:

why would they, they're a bunch of reactionaries themselves

didn't stop the nazis from offing most of the brown shirts. could call it "the night of long Qnnolis"

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Bonzo posted:

Middle-aged, violent, sociopathic, white, masochistic, sexist, racist, white males in organized crime love Trump?

Huh

Oh and kids like AJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7O1r_xS4Q

Mr. Fix It posted:

Donald Trump is my second favorite sopranos character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

gauche to reply to my own dead thread, but bumping to post this article, pulling this quote:

A.J. Soprano posted:

“Once we did the second or third episode, Tony Sirico just came over to me and said ‘Hey, uh, if anyone ever… bothers you, or anybody says anything, you tell Uncle Tony, okay?’And that’s how I felt in f*cking school too. Like I was 13 years old and I was like oh, this kid thinks he’s gonna mouth off to me? I’ll have Tony Sirico come down. No matter how old you are, you see somebody that has like black hair here, and silver hair on the sides — and just the way he always had a handkerchief in his pocket — you go like this dude will f*ck you up.”

Pod Yourself a Gun is a good podcast to listen to if you're a podcast-listening dork like me.