Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Just got done with episode 8. Excellent adaptation imo despite the small problems.

Has it really not been greenlit for a second season? loving lol wtf are Netflix ‘s execs smoking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Fuking lol, love Neil

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Finished season one earlier.

Final verdict: very solid 8.75/10

My gripes are with very minor technical stuff. Everything else i didn’t mind, even the big changes, since I know Gaiman is behind those. Author’s intent and all that (not even counting the entire theme of “every story is it’s own with a million different variations” so prevalent in Sandman, reminding everyone that different adaptations and viewpoints are fine.)

I can’t wait for season two.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
in the streaming world of the 21st century, a show is a theater troupe looking for wealthy patrons to show their talents

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Happy to see a second season. Hopefully something good comes out of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Don’t expect season 2 before 2024