Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Grevlek posted:

i never found "Imp Tower" but I did finish most of the Hobbit Hole a tavern and Inn you are all welcome to stay at :D

I found it and it looks great, nice work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I just updated but it says I have an outdated client. 1.9.2? gently caress this. I'm going back to V Rising. lmfao

Don't worry this server is just a "dry run" for the eventual V Rising server.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have blood in my stool from standing up and sitting down in irritation trying to log in for the past 8 hours.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I have blood in my stool from standing up and sitting down in irritation trying to log in for the past 8 hours.

lieterally me right now

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

While I was lost in the lush cave, I saw a lake full of a bunch of these fat yellow animals getting butchered by a bunch of zombies. All I could do was watch :(

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol yup

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
holy poo poo you can lose some hours doing this game

I dug and dug and connected the Hobbit's Hole to the main adventuring tunnel so if you see a giant staircase feel free to take it on up i left some signs to explain it (and where to blow up the place with dynamite with)

and im building a secret 'speakeasy' so you have to know the codeword

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry to the guy I peer pressured into sleeping next to a creeper.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i wanna play but i have to update windows 10 to play fuUUUUUUUUUUUU

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Who is the scumbag piece of poo poo oval office called bigmessyguy.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

dionysian posted:

Guilty as charged :smugbird:

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

dionysian posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTMgX1PDGAE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My name in game is wormskvll.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it makes you feel better I saw that guy die like 15 times while doing whatever he did, which I didn't realize but at the end of playing I checked on the "Town" as I call it and saw that a huge tower was filled with lava. hosed up but I thought maybe it was on purpose... the gag sign wasn't very funny so I was a little suspicious lol.

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Wormskull posted:

If it makes you feel better I saw that guy die like 15 times while doing whatever he did, which I didn't realize but at the end of playing I checked on the "Town" as I call it and saw that a huge tower was filled with lava. hosed up but I thought maybe it was on purpose... the gag sign wasn't very funny so I was a little suspicious lol.

That was my house.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Perhaps it was the same guy but I noticed that Hormel's house had a puddle of water flowing inward that made it annoying to come back out. That motherfucker.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Wormskull posted:

i should have said something i also saw the lava tower. i didn't explore the town until just today, and there was already magma and stuff in dio's tower

i thought dio is like a hosed up mother fucker so maybe his house was a prank or something so i didn't think nothing of it :(

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
cool. all the poo poo we spent days on is gone lol. you got me, now I don't want to play anymore

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

That Little Demon posted:

cool. all the poo poo we spent days on is gone lol. you got me, now I don't want to play anymore

Maybe you should've continued playing Sims instead of doing this gay little side project for retarded babies. Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Maybe you should've continued playing Sims instead of doing this gay little side project for retarded babies. Lol

This

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Just tell me the earliest time you remember it happened and I'll restore a backup

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I saw a guy repeatedly die in lava at like… 9pmish. drat that’s a lot to lose lol. 😭

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
i played between 6p-9p central daylight savings time ( midwest USA TIMEzone) and when i went exploring the town for the first time Dio's house was already hosed up.

I am not sure what time during that span I went to the town but it would have been later on.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

So this is how finesparks get their revenge...messed up stuff.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Restoring from Sunday at 5:15 CST

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is this dead. I’m logging in.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxm1jUPKPy2Ekm8pAUFntdwBpyDHfHymoW

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Is this dead. I’m logging in.

Yes, and it's Average Bear's fault.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

dionysian posted:

Yes, and it's Average Bear's fault.

I'm going to kill you bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
[breathing in super deep for several minutes] *high pitched really nasally voice* I loving LOVE MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!1111111