Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 5: The Matador

(Attached to Weapon Mount)
HP: 3/3 Move: 3 Scrap: 05 Luxe: -20
DR: 1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 3/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Augs [2/2]:
Weapon Mount (LVL1) Choose 1 weapon; attacks with it are upscaled, it is free to extract, and it cannot be destroyed while bound to this aug. Equipped: Steelito.
Berserker Trigger (LVL1) Power Attacks are Upscaled for each enemy unit beyond 1 in the hex.

[AHA!] Shouted The Matador once agains, whipping around to attack the creatures that almost certainly tried to ambush them. But they were just other wreckers. The distinct lack of equivilant foes was beginning to become grating, so he turned his attention to the deep and fathomless ocean around him instead and stared into the long dark.

ACT: Boosted Gaze into the Abyss at 702

Patrons and Observers, The Matador Requests: One Motile Bio Cover and One DPM-Shotgun
Sincerely, The Matador

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jul 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

[Wrecker_01: Barnacle Gus]
[HP:06/06][Move:04/04]
[OXY:3/3][POW:3/3][MED:3/3]
[Aeropath Fund:000/100]
[Scrap:00]
[Haztokens: None]
[Armor:NA]
[Weapons:0/2]
[Minions:1/2]
[Hex:701]
[Mutations]
-[Brachial Spurs]:[Gain a melee attack mode - 1d8/2P, +Up/+1 per Rad; freeACTs are standard ACTs.]
-[Chitinous Carapace]:[Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor ]
[Augs][1/0][Over limit! +Downscale x1]
-[Eyegear]:[Missile and Melee attacks are upscaled.]
[Loot]
-[Optiscope][Utility]
-[GroGutz][Utility]
-[Safe-T Pal][Familiar]

"Good shot, least we won't have to deal with any of those grunts for a while."
"Right, can't really do anything useful right now, so I'll just be gazing into the abyss."

Gattahell+J-17 can look.
Gus sets an Ambush, hoping to snag a Wrecker or two.
Gus sighs, looking in the abyss.
"Now that's a bountiful harvest right there."
"Can't have any just yet, but a sea dog can dream."

E: Order changed, finalized.

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jul 27, 2022

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 2: Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -10
DR: 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 4/4 Power // 3/3 Air
D-Augs: Chose^n1 (Being attacked by a D-Breaker or purple unit or weapon Generates 1 Warp. If this would trigger a D-Crisis, one of the attackers instead suffers D-Crisis.)
Augs [1/1]: Charged Myoservos (LVL1) (Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.)

R0ZEG0LD, busy waving to the Matador with undue enthusiasm, suddenly whips around as Maru enters the Viastruct terminal not long after herself. She brings her hand to her mouth with a gasp that was somehow overacted and entirely sincere at the same time

"FRIEND❣❣❣"

She treats the wrecker to an unrequited hug. Her arms left behind the characteristic warped marbling typical of D-exposure on the CS-plate.

"I KNEW💡 YOU WERE A TRUE ALLY💘 OF JUSTICE✨✨ THE MOMENT I MET YOU, BUT YOU BANISHED THOSE ♣MINIONS♟ EVEN FASTER THAN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD! THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER YOUR ✨✨GREAT DEEDS✨✨, I'M SURE OF IT, EHE~🎵"

She lets go, and performs a peace sign at the nearest camdrone.

"WELL, 🌸🏵R0ZEG0LD🏵🌸 CAN ALSO PULL HER WEIGHT", she pokes out her tongue, "JUST✨ WAIT AND SEE, AND A ⭐BLESSED🌟 PATH SHALL OPEN BEFORE US❣"

With some over-elaborate posing, she first bends one knee so that she's standing on the tip-toes of one foot, then brings her arms above her; together at first, before sweeping them in a wide arc in front of herself. She splays her fingers apart, a strange D-rift rapidly forming between them, pointing straight at the retracted Viastruct.

"FRIIEEEENDSHIP💖💖💖"

"BEEAAAAAAAAAAAAM✨✨✨"

ACT: D-hack the Viastruct

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Revive

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 11: Thoraxpen DuBel

Augs (2/2) : Adrenal Apifactory II: When subject is hit during ENC, subject gains 1 Infest. Spend 1 Infest as a fACT to Boost an ACT. Does not count against Aug Threshold. Magneto-Mantle II: Spend 1 Scrap at the beginning of ENC to increase Damage Reduction by 1 for the phase. While DR is increased by Scrap, an enemy missing an attack of the subject rolls a new attack against a random target. Aug - Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.
Improv abeelities: Salvage creates a remote bomb. freeEnc: Place or detonate remote bomb. Access to improved improv, crafting penalties reduced by 2, +1 all crafting.

HP 3/3

Tokens:(Units with Poison Tokens cannot regain HP. A unit with Poison equal to Max HP suffers 1 damage in HAZ. Med Units may be spent for that purpose to remove Poison Tokens.)

-1 Scrap (Magneto-Mantle activation)
-2 Scrap (Assist Pulser fAct reload)

Sponsorship Open! We have explosives!

sheep-dodger posted:

WRECKER 14: Erin Gobrach
H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́a̴̡̙̤͙̿͒̌̕Erin started hyperventilating in response. "I'm sorry, I appear to have wandered into the wrong neighbourhood, I'm all paid up with the Titanian Reavers and the Undercity Amazons both, please don't shoot me! I just need directions to the closest robo-cab station! she squeaked while throwing her hands into the air.

Thoraxpen smiled kindly but sadly at the wrecker with her hands up, tucking the Abra Kablamra away slowly and deliberately. "There's a Strato-cradle just over there," he said only to those local as he pointed, "Where you could ask a sponsor 4:: a pity-evac and a trip back 2:s::s:ƨ civspace. You're on Wrecking Crew, doles if that's a shock 2:s::s:ƨ you. I'd suggest you stick with us, and we try 2:s::s:ƨ keep each other safe."

Jvie posted:

"The other hiveteran..........."

"Your suggestion, highly A :silent: Appreciated, much value. 3⁞⁞3 heads better than ze-... better than ."

"That's a strange deck you're talking with, but okay. Can't help but see you're not toting a weapon, so here, I'll lend you one of mine 'til we can find or make you one."

Thoraxpen turned his attention to the kill, cheerfully pulling out a remote bomb from the corpse in addition to scrap and goodies.

Fact: Activate assist pulser to boost ACT!

Act: Boosted Salvage, Extra lootroll Lootroll [1d6]=6, Boost Extra Lootroll [1d6]=5
Heuristic Precognizer Reroll Boost Extra Lootroll [1d6]=1. Improvizier Salvage, +1 Remote Bomb.

Fact: Reload Assist Pulser

Fact: Swap. Half Scrap (rounded down) from looting to Erin. Infernista to Cessate.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

[You Are Far Too Loud But Also Weaponless In This Battlefield Environment, Loud Sparkly D-Creature. Take This Sharp Violence Implement On Loan]

fACT: The Matador offers one non-mounted Steelito to R0ZEG0LD

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

R0ZEG0LD's eyes sparkle as the Matador hands her the steelito.

"IT CANNOT BE-❣"

"MY WAND❣🪄"

"MY MAGICAL✨ WAND🪄 OF INFINITE LOVE💖 AND JUSTICE✨"

"ALREADY DELIVERED AS ♦️PROPHESIED🔮"

"THANK YOUUUUU~🎶"

fACT: I accept the Steelito

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 4: Upyrass Gattahell

HP: 2/2 | MV: 3 | DR: 2 | HazDR: 0 | Hit TN: 4 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: -001
Belt: 3/3 Air | 3/3 Med | 3/3 Power | Tokens: | Weapons: 1/2 | Familiars: 0/2

"Genewart licker. Sludgeslurping radsicko."

More muttered swears - and another Wrecker showing up - alongside a new potential problem of crushing priority and pressure. Judging by the pings and shudders this subsea station was low-bid rentacorp work - any halfway decent habmod would at least be able to handle a bit of the ol' barrel badaboomy! Gattahell shook her head in disgust. Still, at least it looked like that Newtype newcomer was stocked up, so peace there might be worth a shot (metaphorically speaking, she remembered, in time). Lowering her EZ-Snipe the headhunter flipped a lazy bird in greeting.

"Wrecktruce, Jaysthan? Us causa crakka, we all end crusht like Lori."

She gestured at the creaking walls and pinging hull, and then eyed the extra weapon Specimen J-17 was carrying with clear and abject interest.

"Tossa me dat riffun and I scrap ya or summa dat ting lata, ay? Upta ya. Now, Gatta gotta figga dis one."

Upyrass turned her mods and eyegear towards the creaking hull. Maybe she could come up with something to do aught about it if she analyzed its weaknesses - while she scanned about for any Blackfathom goons skulking up behind them and considering slinking off into the shadows for a bit as she did, just in case.

ACT: Tight Scan 700 - but do an Ambush instead if I can't Tight Scan twice
freeACT: Tight Scan [Hazard] Creaky Hull

New Sponsor Request: Hazmat-C, stat.

Scribbleykins fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jul 27, 2022

charms
Oct 14, 2012

WRECKER 8: Baudolino P.D.F. Free Download

Luxe: -14
Augs: Bone Lacing (Immune to Crits except on a roll of 4)

Im loking around for an outlit wen I here a grate Boam the dor of that Pod flys away like a surly chiken and splashes down into the hole soking the angeler and myself and out coms this daft punk ripof caracter

I imedietly fyer at them with the Heatray but nothing hapens wen I pul the triger wat is rong with this thing

below is another pop up I dont know why im geting them

quote:

This one is for those of you who know what you are. The skulkers. The strugglers. The literal die-hards. Notes of resynthesized hydrocarbon and TurboLilac will turn their heads, leading to a full-bodied scent of alien protoplasm and hand-scraped Meateor lard, reminiscent of the damp alley outside their least favorite fast food spot. The essence of ribbon skate lingers on the nose for an uncomfortably long interval afterwards, making them eager to forget about your existence. Tonsillolith #5b, by Orlock Fragrances ~ realistic scents for the truly unlovable (i.e. you). Faustian and non-Faustian financing options are available.

thos things ar agravating

anyway chainj of Tac Tics I greet them buon jerno my frend im testing my new Fishing Rod I know this lookes like a Gun but thats just the suttel fishers Art if you know you know care to joyn me dont mind my Giger Counter

I want to try out this angeling minigame but I nede to get this Heatray working and increese my impreciones and cler my det to the Aeropathes and get I or II sponsers and figyur out this daft punk Wreckers deel and I think I can manaj it all with a littel ACT spam

ACT: Angle at Fission Hole
boostACT: Accept Mission from Lost Angler (apply +1 bonus to Angle instead if this isn't allowed)
freeACT: Promo
freeACT: Increase HEATgen for 1 Power

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 3:Specimen J-17

code:
H:4 $:0 L:-4
Aug - Weapon Mount: Choose 1 weapon; attacks with it are upscaled, it is free to extract, and it cannot be destroyed while bound to this aug. DPM Rifle mounted.
Mut - Technovore: Gain +1 Scrap from Salvage and deal +1 damage (+1 per Rad) to synth targets; Heal ACTs additionally consume 1 Scrap.
Mut - Chitinous Carapace: Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor
--Subscription handshake--
--Feed live--

""Hey you. Yea, you with the piece of scrap pretending to be a rifle. -are the speakers on?- can you hit the broadside of a gas giant with it? Whatever. Catch.""

"A little delegation, dear viewers. From such small gestures iconic pairings have sprung forth. Peep the names of binaries past. Will these be another Cylix and Bombard? Another Cra5h and 8urn? Only the forge of combat will tell."

ACT: Ambush. Give Gattahell non mounted DPM rifle.

Wishlist: Saf T Barrel or some other source of Depth.

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 2/5 Scrap: 5
Augs[2/5]
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3. A non-Rig synthetic Rigspiked this round may be reprogrammed and Retained as an ACT.
Micro-Reactor: Restore 1 Power Unit when discarding a Rad Token.
Cross-Train: Dis/Mount is a FreeACT.

AJ_Impy posted:

"That's a strange deck you're talking with, but okay. Can't help but see you're not toting a weapon, so here, I'll lend you one of mine 'til we can find or make you one."
"Superb."

sheep-dodger posted:

Erin started hyperventilating in response. "I'm sorry, I appear to have wandered into the wrong neighbourhood, I'm all paid up with the Titanian Reavers and the Undercity Amazons both, please don't shoot me! I just need directions to the closest robo-cab station! she squeaked while throwing her hands into the air.
"But not given the pirates their lurid lucre? That's going to be an issue. "

"Anyhow, time for bone unhurting juice."

FreeAct: Accept gun from Dubbel, GroGutz from Erin
ACT: Boosted GroGutz Heal, MED(3 -> 2), HP(2 -> 5)
FreeAct: Salvage 2 Scrap

Jvie fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jul 27, 2022

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

WRECKER 13: These-Gains-Are-For-God Osmiund

HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 00 Luxe: 00
Augs [1/5]:
Hunter-Killer Cortex: When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.

Ignoring the disabled star-pit, Gains sets about dismantling critical station components.

Act: Salvage
fAct: Salvage

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 12: Celebr E.T.
|
|
HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -15
DR: 1 HazDR: N/A
Aug - Hunter-Killer Cortex: When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.

With the grace of mekanoid autoswan, Celebr E.T. whipped his bulbous head around to the nearest camdrone, putting on a second pair of sunglasses just in time for the flash photography to capture his immaculate, etheric essence in yet another blurry, unrecognizable mess.
With a winning smile and a flourish of his HEATray, he addressed the trideo crowds directly, as if he was already in their very habunits, lounging in their comfort zones, at once authoritative and intimately familiar.

"I can't help but see the wonder in your eyes, good folks, you are thinking, how is he so good? Is he really an alien? How did he make all them robits explode? Where can I get some good pizzanax around here? The answer to all those questions and more is Pertinax.
When you want to blow the competition out of this world, think Pertinax!"

With another flourish, the alien-wrecker finishes charging his heatray, blasting the bulkhead of the station with a precision autograph.
"And if you want this little piece of wrecking history all for yourself; be sure to visit your local H.R.R.S rep in a ten seasons time for your very own replica model (not to scale), using code CELEBR E.T. at the checkout for a bonus 10% extra cost. Think "like" to subscribe. This has been Celebr E.T. for Wrecking Crew, signing off!

"I'd put that fire out if I was you friend, wouldn't want to be seen in last phases look now would we? Always keep ahead of the game! Now, where exactly are we off too next? I had a couple of ideas..."

fACT: promo
fACT: Increase Heatgen for 1 power
ACT: promo
Autofishonoid ACT: 802, go fish!

Sponsors: It would be a shame to have our dreams crushed so early; why not extend a SAF-T-Barrel to your swiftest growing wrecksensation? Your investment will be repaid in no time flat, thanks to the technology-so-advanced-it-is-seen-as-magic you primitive deecreelings call fame that I possess!"

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"Well, this is a merry start! Someone already hyper-compressed, and architecture being rapidly disassembled! It'll be a shame if we don't get a look at the really good monsters before the whole lot comes tumbling down, but you can't say it's not entertaining. Speaking of which..."

Susan DeBlucch, questionably (but legally!) human CEO of Brainfood Industries, swished her questionable cocktail (you needed to aerate the organics occasionally) before switching to narrowcast. "Erin Gobrach! Your moxie delights me! Your guts, your rudimentary problem-solving, your complete confusion about the basic scenario you are trapped in! Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics likes to reward moxie. How do you feel about a sponsorship?"

Extending sponsorship offer to Erin Gobrach!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

pre:
     WRECKER 9: Maru Lokka, Rookie Exo-Wrangler
Scrap: 0	Luxe: -10	HEAT: LVL0	Sponsor: YOUR COMPANY HERE	Sponsor Luxe: n/a
ML-HP: 3/3	ML-Move: 2	ML-DR: 1DR	ML-HazDR: none
⦿ [1/1 Aug] Eyegear [Lvl1] (Missile and Melee attacks are upscaled.)
Belt Tokens: 
⦿ Med:		3/3 
⦿ Power:	3/3 
⦿ Air:		3/3 
Hazard Tokens: 	none
     Minion (1/5): Marine Biocover "Flotsam"  
MBC-HP: 2/2	MBC-DR: 1DR	MBC-HazDR: Mutant Familiar
Minion Hazard Tokens: 	none
     Minion (2/5): Autofishonoid "Jetsam"  
AF-HP: 1/1	AF-DR: none	AF-HazDR: Synth Familiar
⦿ Minion Power: 1->0/1  

Gear:
Armor [1/1)]: Combat Suite 1 (1 DR Armor. freeANY: Discard to restore up to any 3 resources) >> 1/2 Mods: Loyalty (+1 Minion slot)
Weapons [1/2]: Horror Goad (1d6/2 +Hunter, Melee. 0/1 Mods)
Utilities [0/2]: none
Minions [2/5]: Marine Biocover (2HP 1DR Mutant Familiar, Passive. ENC: Bodyguard. ACT: Restore 1 Air to controller)
    Autofishonoid (1HP 1POW Synth Familiar. 1POW&ACT: Collect item from a hex, 1d8 attack if contested. ACT: Recover Power units)  
Consumables: none
Notes: none
Listen Along with Theo: Brazil - Geoff & Maria Muldaur

As far as Maru Lokka could tell, the Matador had been busy brooding in the corner of the Viastruct terminal and staring off into the black watery abyss just before Ms. Rozegold showed up with Maru following shortly behind.

The masked man whipped his cape around with great speed when he saw them enter, revealing twin steelitos as his armaments. He sized up Rozegold, who was busy babbling and hugging Maru in her own charmingly distinctive way, before the mystery man decided to loan her one of his duelist spikes as a weapon to protect herself with.

Maru shrugged as the Matador turned his back to them both to resume his dour brooding, and Ms. Rozegold had meanwhile set to work doing... *something* with the Viastruct station console, so Maru used his eyegear to scan the terminal for easily navigated entrance sites, including any access pipes for his Autofishonoid to use.

"Off you go, Jetsam. Bring us something good, even if it's just info. Just come back intact," Maru spoke to the small fish robot.

In a bizarrely unnecessary gesture, Maru bumped the synthetic head of the Autofishonoid against the mouthpiece of his helmet before shunting the thing off into a pipe.

Action (The Matador and Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD can peek)
> ACT.Wrecker: Maru Lokka sets an ambush for thorny foes!
> ACT.Familiar: Maru Lokka sends out Autofishonoid! Destination: (1=110, 2=G04) [1d2]=1, Target: HEATray [1d8]=1 - Miss in 110!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
WRECKER 6: Trideohead

HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -3
Augs [2/2]: Spinal Array (LVL1) +1 Scan Range. Hunter-Killer Cortex (LVL1) When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.
Class Abilities: IED Salvage creates a Remote Bomb. Demolitionist Place or Detonate Bombs as a FreeENC OSHAT Expanded Improv Table. Kludge Crafting penalties reduced by 2

"And so, you can see the Metaphor made Manifest, how Freedom lies beyond the Illusory Veil of Safety. It must be Dekonstructed, and--"

Trideo paused as his fellow wrecker ineffectively attempted to fire their gun at him.

"An immediate Betrayal. Unimaginative, trite, and passe. There is no Tension there, it is entirely lacking in Kunstlericherwert, and so it fails, undignified of even a Critique. We both have more valuable Things to attend to than You attempting to shoot Me. Perhaps we can collaborate on a Piece."

ACT: Salvage Pod for 1 Scrap, Remote Bomb, and Maybe Something Else If I Am Lucky.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 15: Beaufer Jingco

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 05 Luxe: 00
DR: 2 HazDR: N/A
x1
Belt Tokens: 2/3 Med // 2/3 Power // 3/3 Air
D-Augs: Meta-Static (Gain a Missile Attack: 1d6/2 Spectral; if target has non-Warp hazard tokens, it gains another token of each non-Warp type it possesses.)
Augs [1/1]: Charged Myoservos (LVL1) (Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.)

Before Ol' Beaufer could even make a move, Celebr E.T. had set off a trap that left the assembled members of the Blackfathom Bunch either dead under a pile of rubble or runnin' away with their tails (and other bits, given they were mutants) tucked between their legs. Beaufer stepped out from his cover, tippin' his hat at such a display. "Howdy pardner.", he said in his signature drawl, mostly unravaged by the Black Tongue of Tchernobog, "That was some mighty fine chicanery you just pulled." Knowin' that the appointed time to no longer be aflame was soon approachin' and there weren't no horse troughs about, he dropped to the ground and did the needful.

ACT: Put out fire

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jul 28, 2022

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Erin Gobrach: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Medical Units: 3 Power: 3 Air: 3
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limit: 4
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
CS-Medical: Automatically spend a Med-Unit when damaged

Ability status:
Luck of the Irish: available

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
Limit: 2

As the two strangers apparently were not about to shoot her, H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́a̴̡̙̤͙̿͒̌̕Erin lowered her arms again. "What do you mean 'this is Wrecking Crew'? That's a pretty cruel joke to pull on someone. Last thing I remember I was at this AoT frat party that was turning pretty rowdy, how would I suddenly wake up on the set of a killsploitation show? My name's H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́a̴̡̙̤͙̿͒̌̕[/s]Erin by the way."

"Wait, that's not right."

She refocused.

"My name is H̴̰̫̺̭̬̐͌́̔̆̌̐̔̌̿͝͝͝u̶̢̹̼͙̻̫̤̱̜͓̹̾̑͒̅̏́̃̈́̂̌̋̎͜͠ď̵̰̱̘̮̦̯͗̃͒̿͛̌̌̆̇̍̈́̕a̴̧̡̟̹̗͍̻̋̽̒̿͌͊͌͝Erin."

Again, harder this time.

"No. It's Ḩ̸̞̗͎̜̦̪̤̗͖̺̞͕̞͇̘̖͉̘̼͔̯̗̖̗̝̯̙̘̯̗͕̥̰̘͈̯̙̗̩̠̃̆̇͋͑̉̓̐̍͆́͐͆̀̽͛̀̉̚͘̚͠ͅͅư̴̧̨̢̡̻͍̪̟̻̹͈̯͇͔̺͎̤̻̟̪̩͉͎̪̾͗͆͛̾͋̐̽̈͑̑͂̄̄̿̊̈́̉̇̋͘̚͜͜͠ḑ̸̨̡̧̛̛̱͔̻̖̫͙͖͚̜̫̼͍̤͔̥͉̜̯̳̱̙̙̰͎̝̩̣̊̈̔̾̐̋͂͒͌̽̽̆̃̿̔͒͊̓̑̍͐̓͒̿̌͊̄͐̈́͒͗͐͠͠ą̶̢̮͈͉̻͈̰͉͎͔̘͍̳̱̦̪̝̦͈͇͈͎̭̯̩̈̿́̓̌̓̑͋̓̋͐̅̚͘͝Erin!" Ḩ̸̞̗͎̜̦̪̤̗͖̺̞͕̞͇̘̖͉̘̼͔̯̗̖̗̝̯̙̘̯̗͕̥̰̘͈̯̙̗̩̠̃̆̇͋͑̉̓̐̍͆́͐͆̀̽͛̀̉̚͘̚͠ͅͅư̴̧̨̢̡̻͍̪̟̻̹͈̯͇͔̺͎̤̻̟̪̩͉͎̪̾͗͆͛̾͋̐̽̈͑̑͂̄̄̿̊̈́̉̇̋͘̚͜͜͠ḑ̸̨̡̧̛̛̱͔̻̖̫͙͖͚̜̫̼͍̤͔̥͉̜̯̳̱̙̙̰͎̝̩̣̊̈̔̾̐̋͂͒͌̽̽̆̃̿̔͒͊̓̑̍͐̓͒̿̌͊̄͐̈́͒͗͐͠͠ą̶̢̮͈͉̻͈̰͉͎͔̘͍̳̱̦̪̝̦͈͇͈͎̭̯̩̈̿́̓̌̓̑͋̓̋͐̅̚͘͝Erin reflexively shut her eyes again as her headache suddenly intensified into an intense migraine.

"gently caress! What's wrong with me? I know that's the wrong name, but it's the only one that comes out!" she sobbed out as tears filled her eyes.
"I'm sorry, I'm kinda falling apart here" she apologised while choking back any further sobbing. "I clearly need the help, so I would very much appreciate accompanying you.
Just as she finished her wristcomp began to beep. "Hm, what does this thing do? It says 'Automated surround scan finished'? Lemme share this with you, you can probably make more sense of it.

ACT: Boosted Scan, Tight Scan of 100
Cessate and Thoraxpen may look.
fACT: Swap Grogutz to Cessate Roboto
Accept Brainfood Exclusive Sponsorship

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jul 28, 2022

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sponsorship posted:

Brainfood is now Exclusive Sponsor of Erin Gobrach!

1. Barnacle Gus

Gus prepares Ambush!

2. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

SWAP posted:

The Matador gives Steelito to R0ZEGOLD.

R0ZEGOLD attempts to Hack Viastruct…but fails!
Maru destroys an incoming Autofishanoid!

3. Specimen J-17

SWAP posted:

J-17 gives DPM Rifle to Gattahell.
J-17 prepares Ambush!

4. Upyrass Gattahell

SWAP posted:

J-17 gives DPM Rifle to Gattahell.
Gattahell Scans…
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[Hazard] Creaky Hull
You know who’s not good at maintaining exotic submarine habitats? Media producers.
Critical Structural Weakness identified in this hex! [Orders unlocked]
ENC: Sabotage Hull (May be performed at Range).
ACT: Use Fabrikit and $2 to repair.
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
700: [Hazard] Sunk Cost
Scan complete.

5. The Matador

SWAP posted:

The Matador gives Steelito to R0ZEGOLD.
The Matador gazes into the abyss…Something gazes back!
An elite enemy has spawned in 702!
Maru destroys an incoming Autofishanoid!

Challenge Complete posted:

Peachy, Nietzsche: Spend an ACT gazing into the Abyss.
Matador +10L
Rook +5L

6. Trideohead

Trideohead Salvages for 1 Scrap and Remote Bomb!

7. Lori Cust

Wrecking Wresumes for Lori Cust, wredeployed at 100!

Lori receives Crisis Cuttler!

8. Baudolino P.D.F.

Baudolino cuts a Promo!
Baudolino pulls a flashy move! +1 HEATgen!
[Boosted] Baudolino casts a line!

Baudolino gets a bite!

9. Maru Lokka

Maru prepares Ambush!
Maru’s Ambush destroys an incoming Autofishanoid!
Maru deploys Autofishanoid…but it doesn’t catch anything!

10. Cessate Roboto

SWAP posted:

Thoraxpen gives 1 Scrap to Erin.
Thoraxpen gives Infernista to Cessate.
Erin gives GroGutz to Cessate.
[Boosted] Cessate uses GroGutz and restores 3 HP!
Cessate Salvages for 2 Scrap!

11. Thoraxpen DuBel

SWAP posted:

Thoraxpen uses Assist Pulser…ACT Boosted!
Thoraxpen Salvages for 2 Scrap, Remote Bomb, and Biological Sample!

Thoraxpen Reloads Assist Pulser.

12. Celebr ET

Celebr ET cuts a Promo!
Celebr ET really puts himself out there!
Celebr ET pulls a flashy move! +1 HEATgen!
Celebr ET deploys Autofishanoid…it does not return!
An Autofishanoid approaches, but only flops around ineffectively!

13. Gains Osmiund

Gains Salvages for 2 Scrap!
Gains Salvages for 2 Scrap!

14. Erin Gobrach

SWAP posted:

[Boosted]Erin Scans…
001: Passive Scan Blocked [Abyss]
100: STRATO-CRADLE, Lori Cust, Hacked Turret
202: Passive Scan Blocked [Abyss]
Scan complete.

15. Beaufer Jingco

Beaufer extinguishes 1 Burn!

Round 1 HAZard Roulette
Not Potato: 0-HEAT Wreckers with negative HEATgen will receive a warning. If HEATgen is not neutral or positive the next Round, Wrecker will receive Motivational Spawns.

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

pre:
ACCOUNTS						
1. Barnacle Gus			-100
2. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD		-10
3. Specimen J-17		-4
4. Upyrass Gattahell		-1
5. The Matador			-10
6. Trideohead			-3
7. Lori Cust			0
8. Baudolino P.D.F.		-14
9. Maru Lokka			-10
10. Cessate Roboto		3
11. Thoraxpen DuBel		-50		Bank:15
12. Celebr ET			-15
13. Gains Osmiund		0
14. Erin Gobrach		-3
15. Beaufer Jingco		0

HEAT posted:

[Not Potato] Cessate Roboto is advised to pursue engagement!
[Not Potato] prjkt.R0ZEGOLD is advised to pursue engagement!
[Not Potato] Speciment J-17 is advised to pursue engagement!
[Not Potato] Trideohead is advised to pursue engagement!
[Not Potato] Maru Lokka is advised to pursue engagement!
[Not Potato] Erin Gobrach is advised to pursue engagement!

Baudolino is HEATing up [Lvl1]!
Baudolino is HEATing up [Lvl2]!
Baudolino receives [L1]HEATcrate and [L2]HEATcrate…they contain Sanigel and Restor8!

Celebr ET is HEATing up [Lvl1]!
Celebr ET is HEATing up [Lvl2]!
Celebr ET is HEATing up [Lvl3]!
Celebr ET is HEATing up [Lvl4]!
Celebr ET is HEATing up [Lvl5]…Class Exemplified!

TRENDR EXEMPLAR posted:

By advancing from 0 HEAT to 5 HEAT in 1 Round, Celebr ET is now a Trendr Exemplr!
Celebr ET gains the following Talents:
Bleeding Edge: Max HP is locked to HEAT level.
Comeback: When Returning, start at HEAT 3.
Celebr ET’s player may now cross-train Trendr on future characters!
Celebr ET receives a full suite of HEATcrates…they contain Sanigel, Power Core, Rare Isotope, Vault Key, and CSPrime!

Gains is HEATing up [Lvl1]!
Gains receives [L1]HEATcrate…it contains Sanigel!

TeuthisTek presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

Celebr ET (4 Kills) [HEAT 5] <Bounty 200>
Upyrass Gatahell (1 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Thoraxpen DuBel (1 Kills / 17 Career) [HEAT 0]<Bounty 0>
Baudolino P.D.F. Free Download (0 Kills) [HEAT 2] <Bounty 20>
Gains Osmiund (0 Kills) [HEAT 1] <Bounty 0>
Cessate Roboto (0 Kills / 8 Career / 1 WK) [HEAT 0]<Bounty 25>
Barnacle Gus (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Specimen J-17 (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
The Matador (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Trideohead (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Maru Lokka (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Erin Gobrach (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Beaufer Jingco (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Lori Cust (0 Kills / 1 Down) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>

Sponsor Stipend posted:

Pertinax +5L
Rook +5L
Psichonumen +5L
Brainfood +5L
pre:
Pertinax AmmoFab	5		Coming Soon			X:0		1 Gamma Crate
RookEngOrg		10		Coming Soon			X:R0ZEGOLD
Psichonumen		5		Coming Soon			X:0		1 Gamma Crate
Brainfood		5		Coming Soon			X:Erin		1 Gamma Crate
GEN			0		Coming Soon			X:0		1 Gamma Crate
Cosmiq			0		Coming Soon			X:0
Wrecker Retirement Fund	0

Sponsor Challenges posted:

Rook EngOrg
>

Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics
>Hot Extremophilia Action: Spend an ACT to collect a sample from a Vent.

Psichonumen
>The More They Blow: Win a combat by flooding a hex.

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Go Fish: Enter promo code BOOMPOON at the Luxe Crucible to begin a quest chain with fabulous prizes.

D-Breaker Special Objectives
Rozegold (0/5) / Beaufer (0/5)
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 1 component. [+1 Dvo]
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 2 component. [+3 Dvo]
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 3 component. [+5 Dvo]
>Fail to Shift through a barrier [+1 Dvo]
>Successfully Shift through a barrier [+5 Dvo; One-Time]
>Successfully Hack to D-Form a Map Feature. [+5 Dvo]
>Suffer a D-Crisis. [+5 Dvo; One-Time]
>Cause another Wrecker to suffer D-Crisis by inflicting Warp. [+5 Dvo]
>Defeat another D-Breaker. [X Dvo]

Hiver Special Objectives
Lori (0/5)
>Apiculture a Rank 1 crafting component and use it. [+1 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 2 crafting component and use it. [+3 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 3 crafting component and use it. [+5 Bvo]
>Convert a NWU with Infest Tokens. [+1 Bvo]
>Convert a Wrecker with Infest Tokens. [+10 Bvo]
>Defeat a member of an aberrant brood. [+1 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Defeat or DQ a D-Breaker [+15 Bvo]

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jul 31, 2022

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"I should be a star, not building hives to grow stupid bugs who'll buy our drat videos."

Aim

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

WRECKER 13: These-Gains-Are-For-God Osmiund

HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 04 Luxe: 00
Augs [1/5]:
Hunter-Killer Cortex: When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.

Move: >211

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

(Attached to Weapon Mount)
HP: 3/3 Move: 3 Scrap: 05 Luxe: -10
DR: 1 HazDR: none
Augs [2/2]:
Weapon Mount (LVL1) Choose 1 weapon; attacks with it are upscaled, it is free to extract, and it cannot be destroyed while bound to this aug. Equipped: Steelito.
Berserker Trigger (LVL1) Power Attacks are Upscaled for each enemy unit beyond 1 in the hex.

[Mmmmmm, Perhaps We Could Vacate This Area, It Appears I Have Found A Worthy Quarry For Later In The Inky Depths Of This Ocean. Anon, We Sally Forth!]

MOV: Move to 801

Patrons and Observers, The Matador Requests: One Motile Bio Cover and One DPM-Shotgun
Sincerely, The Matador

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 4: Upyrass Gattahell

HP: 2/2 | MV: 3 | DR: 2 | HazDR: 0 | Hit TN: 4 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: -001
Belt: 3/3 Air | 3/3 Med | 3/3 Power | Tokens: | Weapons: 2/2 | Familiars: 0/2

"Blingraking gribblepest. Scoopbrained drool dispenser."

Not Alex posted:

""Hey you. Yea, you with the piece of scrap pretending to be a rifle. -are the speakers on?- can you hit the broadside of a gas giant with it? Whatever. Catch.""

Upyrass snatched the weapon from the air, shrugging.

"Recka so, ta. A Saturn Sathab I'd lovta ding fer instas, butta'd swaps this damp pity mess with elsat. A YEET-R might 'ave de range. Shame I can't 'ave 'em wot with dem being all locked out while I live, ey? An' dey's stuck on delivery mode, mosde time. An' we unda de sea."

One of Gattahell's eyelids twitched as she ran her fingers along the rifle, then turned it towards the remaining enemies in the combat zone. With that creaky hull it might be best to make every shot count. The only intrusion to her focus was a priority notification on her D-VICE.

"Bounty's how much already? Gatdang Trendrs."

MOV: Aim and such don'tcha know

Sponsor Request: Hazmat-C, Depth protection, stat.

Scribbleykins fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jul 31, 2022

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Wrecker_01: Barnacle Gus posted:

[HP:06/06][Move:04/04]
[OXY:3/3][POW:3/3][MED:3/3]
[Aeropath Fund:000/100][Scrap:00]
[Haztokens: None][Armor:NA]
[Weapons:0/2][Minions:1/2]
[Hex:701]
[Mutations]
-[Brachial Spurs]:[Gain a melee attack mode - 1d8/2P, +Up/+1 per Rad; freeACTs are standard ACTs.]
-[Chitinous Carapace]:[Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor ]
[Augs][1/0][Over limit! +Downscale x1]
-[Eyegear]:[Missile and Melee attacks are upscaled.]
[Loot]
-[Optiscope][Utility]
-[GroGutz][Utility]
-[Safe-T Pal][Familiar]

"Bah. Barely even started and someone's halfway to retirement."
"Just have to not get skewered; the other newtype finds em first, they could get rich."
"Can't be having that, nope. Cap'n would not be happy at letting that much luxe run away."

Aim.

Sponsors, could use a Haz-C for my friend here. Don't know how much longer the hull is gonna last.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

D-Augs: Chose^n1 (Being attacked by a D-Breaker or purple unit or weapon Generates 1 Warp. If this would trigger a D-Crisis, one of the attackers instead suffers D-Crisis.)

R0ZEG0LD stared pensively at the Viastruct console, decidedly un-D-fied as of this moment, and merely sparking somewhat angrily at the spot she had aimed at. Only when the Matador spoke, did she wake from her reverie, whipping her head around quickly (unnaturally so) to face her colleague.

"YES❣"

"OF COURSE♥, THIS PLACE IS SO INFUSED WITH ♣EVIL🖤 BECAUSE CREATURES👾 OF ⬛DARKNESS⬛ STILL REMAIN IN ITS HALLS"

"IT EVEN RESISTED MY"

"FRIIEEEENDSHIP💖💖💖"

"BEEAAAAAAAAAAAAM✨✨✨"

"LIKE IT WAS NOTHING💢"

"SO YOU'RE💗 ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, WE💕 NEED TO CLEANSE🎆 THIS PLACE MORE THOROUGHLY BEFORE WE CAN ADVANCE❣"

She skipped through the hallway.

"YOU'RE SO SMART💡, DIVER✨ 🐂🟥MATADOR🟥🗡"

"BUT THAT'S✨ WHY WE'RE💕 A TEAM"

"SEE YOU THERE💋"

And just like that, she disappeared in a bright puff.

MOV: 802 -> 801

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

Augs (2/2) : Adrenal Apifactory II: When subject is hit during ENC, subject gains 1 Infest. Spend 1 Infest as a fACT to Boost an ACT. Does not count against Aug Threshold. Magneto-Mantle II: Spend 1 Scrap at the beginning of ENC to increase Damage Reduction by 1 for the phase. While DR is increased by Scrap, an enemy missing an attack of the subject rolls a new attack against a random target. Aug - Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.
Improv abeelities: Salvage creates a remote bomb. freeEnc: Place or detonate remote bomb. Access to improved improv, crafting penalties reduced by 2, +1 all crafting.

HP 3/3

Tokens:(Units with Poison Tokens cannot regain HP. A unit with Poison equal to Max HP suffers 1 damage in HAZ. Med Units may be spent for that purpose to remove Poison Tokens.)

Sponsorship Open! Want to make something of it?

sheep-dodger posted:

"gently caress! What's wrong with me? I know that's the wrong name, but it's the only one that comes out!" she sobbed out as tears filled her eyes.
"I'm sorry, I'm kinda falling apart here" she apologised while choking back any further sobbing. "I clearly need the help, so I would very much appreciate accompanying you.
Just as she finished her wristcomp began to beep. "Hm, what does this thing do? It says 'Automated surround scan finished'? Lemme share this with you, you can probably make more sense of it.

Thoraxpen looked sympathetically at not-Erin, before turning to the shared data.

"That seems pretty clear unless someone has a hankering 4:: getting crushed. Let's go."

MOV:100

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 5/5 Scrap: 7
Augs[2/5]
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3. A non-Rig synthetic Rigspiked this round may be reprogrammed and Retained as an ACT.
Micro-Reactor: Restore 1 Power Unit when discarding a Rad Token.
Cross-Train: Dis/Mount is a FreeACT.

Cessate watched the indicators go green. "And that's one extreme compression sickness cured. Much appreciated, Erin." She took a few pretend shots. "And much appreciated, Dubel."

MOV: 101 -> 100, to the cradle

"By the way, did you see the latest..."

Jvie fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jul 31, 2022

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 3:Specimen J-17

code:
H:4 $:0 L:-4
Aug - Weapon Mount: Choose 1 weapon; attacks with it are upscaled, it is free to extract, and it cannot be destroyed while bound to this aug. DPM Rifle mounted.
Mut - Technovore: Gain +1 Scrap from Salvage and deal +1 damage (+1 per Rad) to synth targets; Heal ACTs additionally consume 1 Scrap.
Mut - Chitinous Carapace: Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor
--Subscription handshake--
--Feed live--

""As the noble scramjet, our favorite genetic calamity must stay in motion. Link me in the aether, compadriots. Call your targets.""

"And *you* flash listeners, call our shots with the ArcoJovian Polltality!

MOV: 800

Wishlist: Depth Hazmat. And feel free to suggest targets sponsors

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Greetings Friendunits. We are GEN Cultural Liaison to the [Decree, subset; Wrecking Crew LTD.] Genericae [Null].
Well. That was efficienterrific. Congratulations, GEN wrecker [Celebr E.T.], you broke our lowest expolltation algaerythms.
You stand to make quiet a substantial impact on this [wrecking scene] should you avoid letting fame get to your extremely large head.
Speaking of your melon; there has been considerable interest in revealing it to the GENeral public. In light of this, and in large part thanks to a considerable contribution courtesy of rivalunit RoOk, the previously discussed PWN discrepancies have been dealt with.

WRECKER 12: Celebr E.T.
|
|

HP: 5/5 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -15
DR: 1 HazDR: N/A | HEAT: 5
Aug - Hunter-Killer Cortex: When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.
Talents: Bleeding Edge: Max HP is locked to HEAT level. Comeback: When Returning, start at HEAT 3.

"This has been one, small step for me. One, giant leap, for Trendkind."

MOV: AIM

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jul 31, 2022

charms
Oct 14, 2012

WRECKER 8: Baudolino P.D.F. Free Download

Luxe: -14
Augs: Bone Lacing (Immune to Crits except on a roll of 4)

I spend som time trying to angel but there ar no Fysh™ try as I mite a fyew things com up like strainj Medesens but nuthing I am interedasted in

I say to the angeler why ar there no Fysh™ this minigame is a ripof espeshally in this ACT econemy

And they say well you havent much luc but wat if you did cach somthing

but I didnt cach aneything but thes Drugs i no not wat gud they do

im seying but wat if you did cach somthing lik a Crab

I ask the daft punk ripof guy wat is a Crab he seys there a granchio

baaa I dident cach any granchio thers nothing lik that here wat ar you geting at

the angeler seys i meen im just seying theriotacally thriodecaly thyroidacaly

wat a weroid caracter

MOV: Follow the T-Crab unless it enters a water hex

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

pre:
Belt Tokens: 
⦿ Minion Power: 0/1  

Gear:
Armor [1/1)]: Combat Suite 1 (1 DR Armor. freeANY: Discard to restore up to any 3 resources) >> 1/2 Mods: Loyalty (+1 Minion slot)
Minions [2/5]: Marine Biocover (2HP 1DR Mutant Familiar, Passive. ENC: Bodyguard. ACT: Restore 1 Air to controller)
    Autofishonoid (1HP 1POW Synth Familiar. 1POW&ACT: Collect item from a hex, 1d8 attack if contested. ACT: Recover Power units)  
Listen Along with Theo: Time To Pretend - MGMT

Maru Lokka wasn't ever about the flash lifestyle. Everyone in the sector Maru had talked to about signing up for Wrecking Crew told him that mind-blowing highs and chromium speedsters waited for him at the other end of hell, but there was no true hell on Earth, aside from an existence as part of the ongoing experiment in humanity known as the Solar Decree. Maru's life before his entry into the Wrecking Crew games was already forfeit - he had no lovers or friends to return to, and he had already long left his extended family behind on Earth to crumble into extinction along with the rest of the other failed survival colonies. Entering a bloodsport to clear his debts to society was the single best use of his life, as far as Maru was concerned.

Whether he knew it or not, Maru was in the prime of his life. His health was superb and his senses were keen, and he held himself alert despite the drowsiness the drugs were trying to cause in him.

While searching the Viastruct station, an Autofishonoid suddenly leapt out of a transport tube and flopped to the floor before it began digging through Maru's things. At first, Maru thought it was his own Jetsam, until he saw the robot fish wasn't responding to his hails or instructions to report it's findings.

"Hey now, wait just a drat second!"

One quick and decisive clubbing later, Maru was looking at the machine-made remains of another Wrecker's Autofishonoid.

"Seems like someone else knows we're here..." Maru reported to the other two Wreckers. "How ready are we for company?"

Movement (The Matador and Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD can peek)
> MOV.Wrecker: Maru Lokka moves 1 hex west (802 -> 801)!

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 15: Beaufer Jingco

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 05 Luxe: 00
DR: 2 HazDR: N/A
D-Augs: Meta-Static (Gain a Missile Attack: 1d6/2 Spectral; if target has non-Warp hazard tokens, it gains another token of each non-Warp type it possesses.)

Between the Blackfathom Bunch swearin' revenge, all eyes and sights being on Celebr ET, and not havin' an Iron, Ol' Beaufer figured now was a good time to skip town for a bit.

MOV: G04 -> F06

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Erin Gobrach: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Medical Units: 3 Power: 3 Air: 3
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limit: 4
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
CS-Medical: Automatically spend a Med-Unit when damaged

Ability status:
Luck of the Irish: available

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
Limit: 2

H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́Erin massaged her temples to try and reduce the migraine. "Alright, we won't figure this out standing around here, so let's get going. I should probably also take stock of what I have on me, because if I'm truly stuck in a reality murder show I'd prefer to survive if possible."
With that she began to go through her pockets and backpack, finding various knicknacks, tools and other items that would probably come in handy at some point down the line. At last she pulled open the holster that hung at her hip that she had so far been consciously avoiding.
"gently caress! I have a gun?!"

MOV: Move to 100

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
WRECKER 6: Trideohead

HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -3
Augs [2/2]: Spinal Array (LVL1) +1 Scan Range. Hunter-Killer Cortex (LVL1) When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.
Class Abilities: IED Salvage creates a Remote Bomb. Demolitionist Place or Detonate Bombs as a FreeENC OSHAT Expanded Improv Table. Kludge Crafting penalties reduced by 2

"A Crab, perhaps, in Theory. A fine Catch. But let us Dekonstrukt the Theoretikal, and see it in its Aktuality, in its most Concrete Existence."

MOV: (Baudolino can peek) Follow the Theoretical Crab if it moves to a non-water tile, otherwise AIM

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Barnacle Gus
Gus takes Aim!
J-17 leaves SW!
Discreet Urchin leaves SE!

2. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD
Shift to 801.

Discreet Urchin springs Ambush! [x2]

3. Specimen J-17
Movement to 800.

Discreet Urchin springs Ambush!

4. Upyrass Gattahell
Gattahell takes Aim!
J-17 leaves SW!
Discreet Urchin leaves SE!

5. The Matador
Movement to 801.

6. Trideohead
[Following Theoretical Crab] Movement to 211.
Gains is here.

7. Lori Cust
Lori takes Aim!
Lori spots enemies!
Cessate enters the hex!
Thoraxpen enters the hex!
Erin enters the hex!

8. Baudolino P.D.F.
[Following Theoretical Crab] Movement to 211.
Gains is here.

9. Maru Lokka
Movement to 801.

10. Cessate Roboto
Movement to 100.
Lori is here.
Erin enters the hex!

11. Thoraxpen DuBel
Movement to 100.
Lori is here.
Cessate enters the hex!
Erin enters the hex!

12. Celebr ET
Celebr ET takes Aim!
Beaufer leaves NW!

13. Gains Osmiund
Gains takes Aim!
Theoretical Crab enters the hex!
Trideohead pursues!
Baudolino pursues!

14. Erin Gobrach
Movement to 100.
Lori is here.
Cessate enters the hex!

15. Beaufer Jingco
Shift to F06.

[Payout: 10L]

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Aug 1, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Sponsorship Open! The dakka your customers like aimed at the things they don't.

A target rich environment. Thoraxpen raised the Abra Kablamra in line with the stationary targets and started firing.

Expend 1 scrap, Activate Magneto-Mantle, +DR, redirect shenanigans in effect.

Abra Kablamra at Hacked Turret 1 [1d8]=8
Rampage Abra Kablamra at Hacked Turret 2 [1d8]=8
Rampage Abra Kablamra at Hacked Cam [1d8]=3
Rampage Abra Kablamra at Hacked Cam Heuristic Precognizer reroll [1d8]=1 Precise! 1 damage!

The wwizarding wweapon proved its worth, but there were still other enemies 2:s::s:ƨ take out. Fortunately, there were other wreckers here.

sheep-dodger posted:

"gently caress! I have a gun?!"

"I mean, it looks vaguely gunnish, but it might bee a prop. Try shooting one of those things, see if they die."

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Aug 2, 2022

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

pre:
Belt Tokens: 
⦿ Minion Power: 0/1  

Gear:
Listen Along with Theo: Cracker Island ft. Thundercat - Gorillaz

Maru Lokka learned animal husbandry in the barren wastes, where access to clean water was almost as important as knowing how to ration it. It was strange to Maru, now, to be surrounded by so much water, water that not only would kill him to drink but would crush him to death in an instant if it was given the chance. The Viastruct station was an example of such a massive engineering project that showcased the hubris of mankind, defiant against the crushing depths of the uncaring universe.

In taking the rearguard, Maru spared a final glance back at the Viastruct station to see if anything was following them and picked up the pace to catch up to the Matador. Rozegold had already winked herself away somewhere, somehow, and as far as Maru was concerned it didn't quite matter how she did it so long as she came back in a way that didn't make Maru's life worse.

"You know the way we're going?" Maru asked of the Matador, conversationally. "I feel like following Rozegold's directions is looping us around..."

Maru waited for a response that was not immediately returned.

"Have you tried to get a Sponsor yet?" Maru attempted again, as they rounded another empty corner. "I never knew what to say in my prison camfessionals..."

Encounter (The Matador, Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD, and [anyone else discovered in Comms radius] can peek)
> ENC.Wrecker: Maru Lokka suppresses the enemy!
> ENC.MBC: Maru Lokka orders Flotsam to prioritize the worst Range or Pull attack!

Sponsors: Hey, is this thing on? Testing... um. Wait, hold on. Shasta-blasters, how'd we get back here-!?

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

This has all been very
CLevER

Trust in WCLTD to put on a good show.
Ha, ha ha.

Here let's see if we can't [hook] some more [fish]

This was Rook.

New Challenge:
FISciOUS CYcLE - Use yourself as bait in a Fission Hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Just as Maru Lokka and the Matador enter the fortified security corridor, the latter advancing, the former running careful interference, R0ZEG0LD arrives, midair, flanked by a dazzling lightshow of gold, white, and pink rays and flashes emanating from her suit, and chaperoned by a strange soundtrack no-doubt stolen from the forgotten depths of some ancient AoT IP-vault.

She twirls through the air, landing on one foot ahead of the rest of the group, pointing at the slightly confused Blackfathom pirate with her borrowed steelito like it was a wand.

"SURRENDER✨, ♣VILLAIN♠"

"YOUR EVIL🖤 DEEDS ARE FUTILE💘"

"FOR✨ YOU ARE✨ FACED WITH✨"

"TROUPE✨ DIVERS💗 ASTRA🌟 MAGIA🪄"

She turns towards the camera, makes a peace sign, and winks.

"DIVER✨ 🌸🏵R0ZEG0LD🏵🌸"

With a twirl, she turns around, framing the shot with her arms so that Maru Lokka stands between them. The rays of light turn bright emerald and silver, with matching firework-like explosions suddenly flanking him.

"DIVER✨ 🦴🪲MARU🪲🏹"

Another twirl, and R0ZEG0LD rips space as D-breakers were wont, pulling it aside as if it were a muleta, revealing the Matador on the other side with an explosion of red and dark green lights.

"DIVER✨ 🐂🟥MATADOR🟥🗡"

She jumps improbably high, towards the enemy, in an arc that seemed rather slow but was for whatever reason harder to aim at than you would think.

"WHEREVER✨ THE FORCES OF EVIL🖤 DRAW NEAR❣"

"COME✨ THESE WARRIORS💖 OF JUSTICE🔥 WITHOUT PEER❣"

"TROUPE✨ DIVERS💗 ASTRA🌟 MAGIA🪄"

ENC: Top Priority attack with Steelito against Hacked Cam [1d8]=6
fENC: Activate Hardlight Decoy with 2 Power for 2/4 evade odds