Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Bootleg Trunks posted:

whatever happened to hardcore sax

became prime minister of the united kingdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

102823_3
Oct 28, 2023
how many users would you say lf had on a good day?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

102823_3 posted:

how many users would you say lf had on a good day?

depending on if it were election season I'd say two to three times what cspam has

also holy poo poo cspam has more people online now than any other subforum

102823_3
Oct 28, 2023
nah, i remember much of the top 5 threads averaging 1 post a minute and many times top threads were even faster

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

i say swears online posted:

iunno if that's sarcastic but it was probably the single-most radicalizing thread in the entire history of the forums

HidingFromGoro was a real one, hope he's well wherever he is now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

102823_3 posted:

nah, i remember much of the top 5 threads averaging 1 post a minute and many times top threads were even faster

that's because there was a shitload of spamming

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

mila kunis posted:

became prime minister of the united kingdom
rofl

Oct 30, 2023
why doesn't cspam ironi post again? against the rules?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
no admin cover. we need our red star army

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Homeless Friend posted:

no admin cover. we need our red star army

one with strength

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

102823_3 posted:

Every thread a Tupmr thread

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/MucahitTom/status/1725297336660771125

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

who's helldump in this metaphor

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
For the life of me I can't remember any concentrated LF attacks on the forums other than random posters spamming in the era of forums cancer when it was obvious that lowtax was trying to shut LF down. Is this person talking about the 'lets explain systemic racism' embassy threads some LF effortposters opened in GBS?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

idk about terrorizing other forums but it does remind me of the period where a bunch of adult white computer touchers got irony poisoned by lf into converting to islam, for some reason

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

A poster holding the wrong beliefs is terror to all other posters, no matter where they post

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

cardiacarrest123 posted:

LF and YCS forever bitch

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Al! posted:

idk about terrorizing other forums but it does remind me of the period where a bunch of adult white computer touchers got irony poisoned by lf into converting to islam, for some reason
What

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I think the fat pants man was one of those

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al! posted:

how many is a bunch, you'd say

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the guy in the tweet is an adult religious convert, so you know his head's definitely on straight

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

zetamind2000 posted:

who's helldump in this metaphor
me, bitch

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

goddamn it's weird seeing your own posts from 14 years ago :stonk:

infrateal...

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

ex post facho posted:

goddamn it's weird seeing your own posts from 14 years ago :stonk:
only if they are bad

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Muslim Tom used to post here as Baby Finland and then did the thing referenced in the post you quoted :eng101:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

ex post facho posted:

infrateal...

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Al! posted:

But for the Grace of God(Allah) go I

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
infrateal describing themself as "in meatspace" has me lol'ing 14 years later

Nov 17, 2023
:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I quit SA after lf shut down and I went to twitter. Now that lowtax is dead I have emerged from my tomb and C-SPAM is not good enough. It needs more human being colors.