Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

No!! *stands in front of you throwing my arms out like a IDF soldier protecting babies from missiles or whatever lol loving moron*

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

euroshopper posted:

ok probe me then lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the people have spoken. gently caress you.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i would like to try this game but not for forty dollars.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I am no longer interested in this game.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

GameCube posted:

I am no longer interested in this game.

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Take note noobs. if you suck poo poo and make a thread or post endorsing something, its going to have this effect. Ain't nobody playin Klonoa cuz of this thread. Any interest I had in it is gone. This thread should now be about every imp worth their salt taking turns axe kicking a dent into OP's forehead.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Take note noobs. if you suck poo poo and make a thread or post endorsing something, its going to have this effect. Ain't nobody playin Klonoa cuz of this thread. Any interest I had in it is gone. This thread should now be about every imp worth their salt taking turns axe kicking a dent into OP's forehead.

:hai:

Or at least stand up for yourself and the games you like

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

euroshopper posted:

ok probe me then lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
had he not closed his thread I wouldnt have given him the satisfaction! anyway please don't let the op get you down and discuss klonoa in a positive light here, if the games so deserve it. Best,

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

move it to d&d so koos has to moderate the klonoa Debate

violation of rule IV.c no ad hominems against the weird rabbit thing

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

Hizke posted:

i mean ur right that i was primarily a grey forums user for my first few months here but majority of accts there are so humorless and annoying i rly don't want to be associated with those losers

u guys can claim this thread as ur own idc i wasn't really putting any effort in to be funny. big shocker ik

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

euroshopper posted:

i mean ur right that i was primarily a grey forums user for my first few months here but majority of accts there are so humorless and annoying i rly don't want to be associated with those losers

u guys can claim this thread as ur own idc i wasn't really putting any effort in to be funny. big shocker ik

i highly encourage you to post something funny or interesting instead of this self-pitying crap no one wants to read. you started the thread, you obviously like klonoa or something right?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

euroshopper posted:

[flicks sword out of sheathe with my thumb like a badass] Choose your next words wisely...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

euroshopper posted:

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

mycophobia posted:

i highly encourage you to post something funny or interesting instead of this self-pitying crap no one wants to read. you started the thread, you obviously like klonoa or something right?

yeah i posted a song i like from the game a page ago

i feel like there are ppl who are way more obsessive about the franchise than me which is primarily why i started this thread

if anyone can make a better op and restart this thread in a more positive direction that would be great

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
honest to god though, just post normally, hell, empty quote some things you find funny at first, its easy...

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I klonoa guy who should stop posting! :D

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

euroshopper posted:

"here guys, have this soggy bag of poo poo". Thanks man. Don't want it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hey guys, the buckets of cat puke and dog poo poo just got here! Let's gooo!!! *trips, spilling them all over this thread* Oh no. Oh my god I'm so sorry.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hey guys, the buckets of cat puke and dog poo poo just got here! Let's gooo!!! *trips, spilling them all over this thread* Oh no. Oh my god I'm so sorry.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Offensive Italian chef stereotype enthusiastically throwing a mixture of feces and insects onto a pizza crust* Eyyyyyy I make-a da thread-a for you

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

euroshopper posted:

ok probe me then lol

The Wimp Lo School of posting.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Offensive Italian chef stereotype enthusiastically throwing a mixture of feces and insects onto a pizza crust* Eyyyyyy I make-a da thread-a for you

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kongming posted:

The Wimp Lo School of posting.

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

euroshopper posted:

yeah i posted a song i like from the game a page ago

i feel like there are ppl who are way more obsessive about the franchise than me which is primarily why i started this thread

if anyone can make a better op and restart this thread in a more positive direction that would be great

grow a fuckin spine and let the love of video games fill you. thats all you gotta do

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euroshopper posted:

You post like a human being

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

*guy who has definitely done the same thing recently* lol what a noob, let's all laugh at him

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

euroshopper posted:

ok probe me then lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0RIqGyxsbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol