Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

I'm definitely in, I have my first party in 3 years planned so let's goooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Hell yeah! I was going to submit my son's birthday party, but in the crazy last minute prep I completely failed to document most of the food. I'm out of town next week but this extension lets me squeak one in after that!

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Liquid Communism posted:

6. The deadline for entries is Midnight Central time, 15 August 2022 (that's the end of the 14th, folks), with judging to follow.

Oops

Will still post mine later today for fun.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

My not-actually-an-entry-but-please-enjoy post is up! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4010055