Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Hmm, I should definitely have some ripe tomatoes by them. My recipe is nothing special and won't win but is something I learned to love after growing tomatoes in the garden instead of buying crappy supermarket ones. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I did mine a week ago and just haven't bothered to post the pics. One of these days for sure!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Aaaaand it's up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008573

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

This was a tough decision to make. I don't know how some of you don't drop from exhaustion. Summer cooking to me usually means I'm making easy stuff and trying to leave the stove off, so salads and sandwiches get a lot more frequent :shobon:

I cannot stop thinking of the phrase "roasted vegetable titan" because I know it's wrong but it's funny.

Te-reading these reminded me to make crispy tofu tonight because tofu is nice and because we're gonna be doing Facetime with my vegetarian mom. I've been making it a point to go meatless on Tuesdays.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm pleased I got any votes at all. I was just happy to have an excuse to make my favorite sandwich. :gerty:

Congrats to the winners!