Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

drat, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. I've got a good idea, but no time/resources to execute it. Good backstory for it as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

Grandicap posted:

Seconding the extension request. I will probably be able to do the cooking and stuff in the timeframe if I needed to, but I can't arrange the dinner party that quickly, too many schedules to massage.

I'll definitely need this. I've got field school through August 3, a couple of items that will take several weeks to prepare, and my 20+ year-old dishwasher just broke and needs to be replaced. Also one key thing I need I can't replicate at home, can't get locally, probably can't get shipped and will require a 12-hour round trip drive to pick up.

edit: Christ that old piece of poo poo was a pain in the rear end to remove.

Meaty Ore fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 18, 2022

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My post is up!

ICSA 72: Sheboygan Sausage party

Meaty Ore fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Aug 14, 2022

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

Man, everyone's entries were great and I saw a lot of stuff I'd like to try my hand at in the future. I was surprised I managed to pull everything together the way I did; I was feeling quite swamped right up until the first weekend of August and was grateful for the extension. Also, the prodding.

I said I'd do a follow-up post after the beer is ready, which it is, so I'll probably do a Labor Day thing with the rest of the brats, the beer, and the homemade kraut. Maybe there'll be some other, different things served as well! Who knows? :iiam:

Liquid Communism posted:

Champions, please reach out via PM to receive your prizes! If for some reason you don't have PMs, just reply here and I'll fix that. :v:

I don't have PMs.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

Liquid Communism posted:

Should be fixed shortly!

Thanks! Sent you a PM.